March 28, 2024, 04:55:58 PM

Author Topic: Crawling back from a 3 year hiatus  (Read 28596 times)

Offline DictatorDapper

• New Moon
  • The SAINT
    • View Profile
    • Dictator Dapper's twitter
Crawling back from a 3 year hiatus
« on: July 09, 2018, 03:00:23 PM »
Yo! I originally joined back in 2014 but out of nowhere today I remembered Last moon existed.
I think I remember reading something about no multiple accounts accounts but quiet obviously I have matured so so much since then and am basically a new person so please.... Have mercy on me. DONT MAKE ME GO BACK TO THAT ACCOUNT ITS HORRIFYING- gg little kid me, negative karma-
I forget all details about my old acc with my items on it too-

I would so badly want to get the items off of it if I could but I cant remember a single thing to get any info to try recover it from.

My name is Dictator Dapper, but feel free to just call me Dapper.
Female
Australian

I am a hobbyist animator with about 6 years under my belt.
I am all self taught, started on Nintendo DS flipnote, and now I use ToonBoom Harmony.

I am hoping to try and do some Presets, little kiddie me attempted it and failed intensely. With my new knowledge I think I could do it!

I think I am a pretty ok type of person, a few people think im intimidating, I never say anything rude, Im just not afraid to tell the truth (pretty edgy I know)

I can't wait to get back into the community, I recognise a few usernames!
The Dictator
The Dapper
Dictator Dapper

Offline PaperCut

• December MoTM 2013
    • View Profile
Re: Crawling back from a 3 year hiatus
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2018, 03:09:26 PM »
Although I said this in the shoutbox, I'll say it here too:

Welcome back to LM, best of luck with your presets. Perhaps I'll commission you one day, if you ever get enough practice. ;)

Be sure to check the News for upcoming updates, or even events in the future. <3

If you need in-game assistance, contact an administrator!