March 28, 2024, 11:40:31 AM

Author Topic: I think...  (Read 4165 times)

Offline War

• Full Moon
  • best be left to his own devices
    • View Profile
I think...
« on: February 08, 2017, 01:37:57 AM »
...I may have done one of these already?
Anyway lol I wanna do another. Something for newer folks to refer to?

Hoi, I'm War/Kath, and I'm currently a GCSE (soon to be sixth or college) student from the UK.
I currently study Art and IT, as well as geography, and in the next few years I hope to take myself to a University in mainland Europe to study and work in cyber security and database management :'>

I've prooobably been a member of the game itself for 3 or maybe 4 years now at this rate, iono. Been here a helluva long time for sure!

Anyway I'm generally a lazy and tired kid who enjoys doodlin' and for the most part doesn't bite all that hard either. Maybe.
Be seein' ya! :'P

Offline Gone

• Proclaimed Batman
  • Full Moon
  • Cya later.
    • View Profile
Re: I think...
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2017, 02:03:54 AM »
Nice pal, i am thinking about doing Graphic  Designing, or doing Law And Order for my next studies. Awesome to know that you have been around for along time, jezz back then was very different. Keep up with your great art i wish to see more in the future.

~Dark~

goodnight.

Offline LOSER

• Full Moon
  • Nice work, bone daddy.
    • View Profile
    • Oshima
Re: I think...
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2017, 02:11:57 AM »
Its always good to hear back from you, War.

From the sound of it and of looks, you're a very hard working person indeed!

It's good to hear that you have set out your plans for your future, and hopefully I will be able to see what you have to offer in the future!  Keep up the magnificent work, we all are counting on you!

I as well have been a member of LM for about 4 or 5 years, glad to see I'm not the only old fella livin' under the rock of LM LOL

I can't agree with you more at that last sentence, I'm an extremely lazy person, but'll somehow find a way to get everything off my plate half the time, quite odd if I do say, mmmm yes.

I'll bite if you bite me. ;)
Helpful Links:
HELP || RULES || FAQ
"Life is for the alive, my dear."