March 28, 2024, 01:16:47 PM

Author Topic: Me now.  (Read 27802 times)

Offline Kush

• Half Moon
  • Don't try me, binch. I will find you and kill you.
    • View Profile
Me now.
« on: December 13, 2018, 12:53:54 AM »
Hello guys! It is Daska, or so now preferably Oz/Ozzie. I have been playing this for a fair amount of time. I'd say 4-5 years is quite a hustle, especially using bouncing back into the game from time to time. Though, just recently I have uninstalled this game for the 100th time. Thinking I would be done and that was that. I am obviously back again. I took the time to think and realized I have made mutual friends online. I would hate to leave you all dangling off a thread.

Though I had a fair reason to want to block everybody off, but it obviously helped me none. My depression had increased rapidly after I found out my ex cheated on me. Not with one but 3 different people. The relationship was extremely toxic and took a large toll on my mental health. Not only but past events have been brought up and ruined that happiness I had. BUT! That part of my life, or some of it, is gone. I have been clean for about 2 months. Although, we had been split for more than 6 months now I still was in the dark for quite some time.

I would also like to say I have made my faults in the game. Looking over it now made me realize my mistakes. I hope I can fix those bridges I've burned. I have changed myself for the better. For not my own mental health, but others as well.

I am extremely happy now, though. A better view on life. I do have my bad days but my new boyfriend, which incredibly has tolerated my consistent mood swings and weird past times, and my friends - whether on this game or in person, to help me through those rough patched.

But anyways, I would like to say I am back! I am happier than I have been in a long time. I am looking forward to seeing everyone in-game, making new friends, and seeing old ones. If anyone, I mean ANYONE, needs someone to talk to, I am here to help! PM me on the forums or better yet contact my discord. ^^

Good-day/night everyone!
*Daska

Hello.
I am Kush[Daska].
I am (now) 16 and I am obsessed with drawing.
I love making new friends so if you want to DM me, or meet me in game I am totally down. :))

Offline PaperCut

• December MoTM 2013
    • View Profile
Re: Me now.
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2018, 09:33:44 AM »
Hello & I'm sorry to hear about what you've been through.
But, I am glad you're so much better now, make sure you stay safe! <3

Welcome back. ;)

If you need in-game assistance, contact an administrator!

Offline Peggles

• Quarter Moon
  • ♤ Perpetually Sleepy ♤
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2018, 11:14:54 AM »
Hello! :)

Your username seems familiar, welcome back and great effort in being brave and remaining happy nowadays!

I've been bouncing around the game for a long time too, would be awesome to get to know you better in-game sometime as a fellow player from 5 years back. :D

Signature by: Akumachun

Offline Kush

• Half Moon
  • Don't try me, binch. I will find you and kill you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2018, 07:36:11 PM »
Hello! :)

Your username seems familiar, welcome back and great effort in being brave and remaining happy nowadays!

I've been bouncing around the game for a long time too, would be awesome to get to know you better in-game sometime as a fellow player from 5 years back. :D
I would love to! :) It would be great to make a new friend!

Hello.
I am Kush[Daska].
I am (now) 16 and I am obsessed with drawing.
I love making new friends so if you want to DM me, or meet me in game I am totally down. :))