Help & Information > Bugs & Glitches

Bug/Glitch Thread

<< < (2/3) > >>

...............:
Portal for first cave (remove or reintroduce first cave), the game crashes when you try to enter it

Deer tuft amount set too high makes game crash

House with lots of grass growing over the windows in Crater causes you to get stuck (don't know if this was intended)

When model with kitsune tail does double jump the tail get detached and doesn't turn with the body

'Safe zone' for prey animals in Hidden Valley, user models can't enter the elevated area that surrounds the map but prey animals can (was this intended?)

Prey only visible for some players but not for others (I'm not sure about this, I was hunting with someone who said she was trying to hunt Spike, she said she found Spike but couldn't defeat him on her own, she was running away from him typing in frantically "he is chasing me, help!" but I couldn't see the dragon at all.)

Tutorial crashes (remove or redo)

One of the tufts are out of sync on the fat/skinny/original bodies, it is the last tuft option (the one with the large amount of fur on the legs, back and neck). When a character runs the tuft is not synchronized with the leg or back motion.

Other tufts also do not always follow the backs of the models properly eg, when the deer bends the tuft bends away from the neck instead with it.

Slain:
Only one bug that I found....

When in the Hidden Valley, your character can glitch under the map in certain places.(i'll get a screenie when I can! c:)

sheoway:
When I go into underwater world sometimes I crash its only with this map
 and the deer hates tufts crash
 the random disconnected by user and or you were banned and you weren't
 server taking items despawn as soon as you put down an item
 I have had a great wildebeast crash me and my friend couldn't see it so it despawned I guess
 cures targeting draw points (which has killed me before I almost rage quit xD)
 prey walking through walls
 getting stuck in things in cave of sacrifce
 items being in your inventory but not visable
 pets being difernt sizes depending on who is looking at it disapearing pets and pets that can die from another player
land glitches
 getting stuck in trees and grass
 items replacing others or duplicating
 thats all I have for now xD
well I have been scarred by my char doing the joy face doing the moon walk and talking when lunai's jaw went through the top of her snout

A.P.S.:
Not sure if this was a glitch or intended, but I can't use wings, manes and a few other things on most models even though they could easily have them as well as things can be added, but nothing is there. (Like how there is only one tail for the Merlion.)

Animals and Draw Points can spawn and go into areas where players can't, which happens in Hidden Valley (Why have a portal if it's just gonna reset the mobs and draw points?) and in Waterfall Cave.

Items are badly off on most models.

Slandyman Forest is WAAAY to laggy to go into or explore.

Item Buyer not working. I'm sure almost everyone knows that, though.

In Waterfall Cave, half the texture for the crystal thing is missing. For me anyways.(?)

Tames being both too rare and hard to find as well as not being sold in the Skill Shop.

Sometimes Sound and Music (And I guess the clicking thing too?) resets... I'm not amused hearing the music loudly playing while trying to listen to a song... >.<

Catcatian:
OKAY I looked through the other replies, so I am only going to complain about one thing. XP The manes only go on the first 3 original models, and the manes don't go on the cat head. It isn't necessarily a glitch, but I as well as many other players would prefer if we could have short, stylish manes on all of our characters. Love the game a lot tho! I came rom feralheart, so I miss the short manes on all of my characters  ::) thx a ton,

~Thorn Wolf

OH I ALMOST FORGOT! Sometimes when I try to run with certain characters, the characters don't move. It's like running INTO A WALL XDDD  :P

\\EDIT: Merged posts.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version