March 19, 2024, 03:00:30 AM

Author Topic: Can't Login, Quest Error message  (Read 4928 times)

Offline Adeen

• Half Moon
    • View Profile
Can't Login, Quest Error message
« on: October 02, 2018, 04:40:00 AM »

Offline PaperCut

• December MoTM 2013
    • View Profile
Re: Can't Login, Quest Error message
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2018, 03:01:45 PM »
Cant see the image, but if it's what I think try this:

look into your last moon folder and open the version notepad, change the number to 0, exit and save changes - (credit to cloudfish for fix)

Need More detail? :

Some people have this error so you don't need to worry pal, this can be easily fixed by fixing a couple things up.

It means you are missing abit of files pal, all that (Hopefully) needs to be done is force an update for those files to show up.
By doing this you are only going into your game folder and open the folder version.txt it should bring up your old friend the update console (Hopefully) In notepad. Change the numbers to 0 and exit and save. Then relaunch the game.

Although if this doesn't work, completely delete the version.txt and it will be forced to take a forced update.

I hope this helps you somewhere along these lines, If any further help is needed, feel free to contact the staff members, they are here to help you and your further problems with the game.

Other then that, I hope this piece helps you and have a happy Day/Night

~Dark~
-

If nothing else works, contact an administrator to remove the broken quest from your log.

If you need in-game assistance, contact an administrator!

Offline Adeen

• Half Moon
    • View Profile
Re: Can't Login, Quest Error message
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2018, 09:31:20 PM »
Thanks I'll try it when I get home tonight