March 28, 2024, 06:05:51 PM

Author Topic: Can someone fix the shark texture?  (Read 4030 times)

Offline Tenzin8Pema2438

• Quarter Moon
  • Harley Quinn Fangirl
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
Can someone fix the shark texture?
« on: December 09, 2015, 01:06:02 AM »
Shark is showing up as solid grey, even when I replaced the texture.
Also, can someone fix the zombie dragons texture? This has been an issue with it for a while a now, and non of the mods have fixed it yet.

(I've asked before, but am beginning to think le mods might be getting a little lazeh
(either that or they're super busy)
(or they don't know how to fix it, lolz)
I got a response along the lines of 'they'll fix it whenever'.xD I keep getting that response, ehh

Offline Husky

• Cobcat
  • Remember your constants
    • View Profile
Re: Can someone fix the shark texture?
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2015, 01:16:26 AM »
Hi! Thanks for bringing this back to the surface, and for being patient enough with the staff team here. While it may appear as us being lazy, you have to bear in mind that everyone on the team does in fact have a life to put before anything LM related. That being said, we've been working on a special something as of late, but I'll pop this into the to do list and we'll see what we can do about the textures.

Offline Tenzin8Pema2438

• Quarter Moon
  • Harley Quinn Fangirl
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2015, 01:23:30 AM »
Hi! Thanks for bringing this back to the surface, and for being patient enough with the staff team here. While it may appear as us being lazy, you have to bear in mind that everyone on the team does in fact have a life to put before anything LM related. That being said, we've been working on a special something as of late, but I'll pop this into the to do list and we'll see what we can do about the textures.

Haha, I wasn't trying to offend anyone xD I just mentioned that because I've gotten replies a few times that were something like 'We'll get to it eventually...' which I kinda interpreted to mean they knew how, but didn't want to atm.
But I shouldn't be talking, cause I have no idea how to code, haha. I understand c8 everyone gots a life.

-hopes its the item buyer, haha-
Thanks for reading!

Offline MaxieMemelord

• Full Moon
  • IT'S DEEPER THAN RADIOHEAD LYRICS, MAN
    • View Profile
    • NOT THE WASPS
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2015, 01:59:20 AM »

OOO SOMETHING SPECIAL??
Pretty sure I lost some Karma for saying something about Ice Cap