March 28, 2024, 11:09:18 AM

Author Topic: Disappearing Items and Odd Disconnection??  (Read 3735 times)

Offline F-able

• New Moon
  • F-able - Rule 10: It's spelled "Cheeze"
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art
Disappearing Items and Odd Disconnection??
« on: August 22, 2017, 06:23:16 AM »
Um hello!! I had wandered to Shrieking Hill, killed a stick figure bunny, a Nightmare and was mid-fight with a Skyshroud before getting kicked off the game, first with the notification I've lost connection, and then taken to the login screen and a "You've been banned" sign on the screen?? I exited the game and logged back on with no problem, except I had all my old items equipped and couldn't find the devil horns and pairs of claws I was wearing before ;;;; Could anyone help me get them back?? Here's a screenshot I had saved when I was wearing the Devil Horns and the claws ( sorry they're not visible )

Fᴀʙʟᴇ x Sʜᴇ/Hɪᴍ x Tᴀᴋᴇɴ
Iɴɢᴀᴍᴇ﹕ Sᴘɪᴄᴇᴀɴᴅᴡᴏᴏғ

Offline Black

• Quarter Moon
  • Ingame username; BlackWolf0707
    • View Profile
Re: Disappearing Items and Odd Disconnection??
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2017, 10:13:19 AM »
I can help ya with getting those items back, just tell me in game when you will be on!

Offline CloudFish

• Admin
  • cloudfish#8217
    • View Profile
Re: Disappearing Items and Odd Disconnection??
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2017, 08:49:11 PM »
this is due to server connection issues and you have not been banned unless it gives you a reason afterwards. PM me and i can talk to you about the items you have lost. my advice is whenever you are switching items or putting them in your stash, relog so that it is saved to the server and prevents this from happening