March 28, 2024, 11:38:14 PM

Author Topic: Disappearing Skills  (Read 4592 times)

Offline Dream Thieves

• New Moon
    • View Profile
Disappearing Skills
« on: August 24, 2016, 06:40:53 PM »
It's happened twice so far. I got the game several days ago. My skills just vanish. I press two and it doesn't switch, and then I go and buy some or draw some and then I have as many as a drew or bought. Any idea what's going on? Is this normal?

Offline CanineCat

• Full Moon
  • freddie is a god
    • View Profile
Re: Disappearing Skills
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2016, 11:10:16 AM »
Mmm, never heard of something like this before, maybe you used them on accident, without knowing? I have never had my skills gone missing before, sounds rather weird. I think you should PM an admin about it, since they know a lot of stuff about this game. Well, duh they do or else they would of been fired, and their not fired. I should stop talking
woah im back wtf

Offline Dream Thieves

• New Moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2016, 12:55:27 PM »
I'm not too worried, the seconds skills reappeared after I drew some. That didn't happen when I tried it the first time. I think it's just some sort of glitch.

Thanks

Offline Venadryl

• Lead 3D Modeler
  • Developer
  • Previously known as Venwolf
    • View Profile
    • My Instagram
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2016, 07:49:51 PM »
Make sure you switch back to Attack when you're done using a skill so that you don't accidentally use them when you click.

Offline Dream Thieves

• New Moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2016, 10:31:54 PM »
Balto cleared things up for me.

I had thought the number of skills you have are the number of skills your account has. But in actuality, the amount of skills you have depends on how many you got on that character. I feel slightly stupid, but I'm relieved nothing wrong was going on.

Thank you.

EDIT: Apparently it is a glitch. I got on a character the other day, bought 200 cures, went to Equestria to kill Spike, and all of my cures were gone.  It's no big deal, I guess. As long as it doesn't happen regularly.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2016, 03:25:09 PM by Dream Thieves »