April 19, 2024, 08:18:25 PM

Author Topic: Two Blues & Texture Glitch  (Read 3355 times)

Offline CanineCat

• Full Moon
  • freddie is a god
    • View Profile
Two Blues & Texture Glitch
« on: June 20, 2016, 12:23:58 PM »
I was sitting around talking to a friend, and I was F3ing Blue Sky F. Then a double of her appeared. The real her froze, the second timed out, sadly I didn't get a screenshot of this glitch but other people saw it too. If I get a screenshot I will put it to this post, I don't know if it will happen again. But I was waiting for it to happen again to get a screenshot, but it wouldn't happen, Vic even said "It wont do it because your watching." I don't know.

Secondly, I was looking at Ven's dragon, and I saw a small texture glitch there, all of the adult dragons seem to have it though, I do have a screenshot of it. http://sta.sh/01eo809f02th
woah im back wtf

Offline faun

• Full Moon
  • Discord Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Two Blues & Texture Glitch
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2016, 12:52:28 PM »
I'm not exactly sure about any of these but, as for the first one it seems to happen quite frequently. It is usually caused by a small connection lost but these are usually so fast that there's no time for the person to disappear ( like it normally would when timing out) and create another clone which is supposedly the person who comes back after you time out and vanish (I hope that made sense rip me)
I'm not really sure whether this is exactly something they "can fix" per say, but there's no motive to worry as its a normal thing to happen.
faun . she/they
i am not affiliated with this game anymore, please don't message me for help!

Offline Dutchval

• June & August 2014 MotM
  • That girl who is always has too much on her plate
    • View Profile
Re: Two Blues & Texture Glitch
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2016, 08:17:32 PM »
1) That's just a glitch that happens. No fix
2) Probably an error in the model when it was converted to Ogre from WoW.
Nothing to be worried about, and neither of which is easily fixable.

Avatar done by Sinprince! Signature done by UltimateCreations!