Spooky Buddies
1 (12.5%)
The Nightmare Before Christmas
3 (37.5%)
Frankenweenie
1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: October 25, 2018, 05:53:33 PM

Author Topic: Last Moon Official 2018 Halloween Party Event  (Read 19496 times)

Offline PrettyRecklessSenjuToka

• stay gold y'all {aka whitesnow}
    • View Profile
Last Moon Official 2018 Halloween Party Event
« on: October 20, 2018, 05:49:39 PM »
LAST MOON

HALLOWEEN PARTY 2018

The scent of cinnamon, falling leaves, candy corn, pumpkin pie, apples and spices fills the crisp autumn breeze as wolves howl at the moon in greeting. Jack-o-lanterns line the streets, will-o-wisps light up the forest and witches fly above on their broomsticks. The green kingdoms and the old ones have come for vengeance, insects grow massive and horrifying things crawl forth to ascend from the seven seas. Zombies come out from their graves, the dead walk the earth and ghosts float about having been raised from their mossy tombstones, for Autumn is soon drawing to a conclusion and Winter is coming. Werewolves, vampires and every creepy critter that comes to one's mind all gather in the woods for a frightfully fun night! Come one, come all, it is time to get creepy, crawly, spooky, and downright horrifying here in the realm of Last Moon and we hope that you join us in celebrating this glorious event! Don't be a halloweenie! Please share this with your spoopy friends!

INFORMATION

Date & Time: October 24th, 7:00 PM EST. [Subject to change due to work schedule but for now this is set in stone. Don't know what time the event will be held in your timezone? Convert your time zone here.

Radio: I, DJ Whitesnow, will be playing some spooky tunes and eventually a movie on my unofficial Last Moon Radio! SuperNoodlePot will also be streaming a movie!

Events:

Cubhunt: A game similar to hide and seek only you can run around if spotted. If any other staff member or myself hit you, then you're out. Last person standing wins the game. The person who wins can get a possible drawing, (if any artists are interested) an item or pet of their choice. The number of rounds will be revealed when the party begins. Should there be more than one round for this game, only the winner who wins the first round may get an admin item or pet. Any winners in possible future rounds will win none-admin items or pets, but don't let this put you off! Should you win in future rounds, you will be able to request for an item or a pet that costs diamond medals or even ruby medals.

Character Creation Contest: Only those who come with their character customized for Halloween may participate. Cloud and myself will judge and there will be three winners. The person who wins can get a possible drawing, (if any artists are interested) an item or pet of their choice.

Spooky Tunes: SuperNoodlePot will play 30 seconds of a bit of music from Halloween/horror films on her Twitch account, place players in teams and the people who get the music right will win ingame prizes.

Movie Night:

SuperNoodlePot and I will both be playing a movie! There are options above that you can vote, but you must vote for a mature Halloween movie and the second for a movie for younger audiences. Voting closes an hour before the party begins. However, I must warn you: there will be mature content in the more mature movies, and therefore, I will have age restrictions for them. Only members of sixteen years and up can attend to those ones, and if I see anyone under the age of sixteen come in and watch, you will be kicked from the movie, no exceptions, that's that. The movies that are not rated for Mature means that everyone can tune in! The movie options consist of:

JAWS

When a young woman is killed by a shark while skinny-dipping near the New England tourist town of Amity Island, police chief Martin Brody (Roy Scheider) wants to close the beaches, but mayor Larry Vaughn (Murray Hamilton) overrules him, fearing that the loss of tourist revenue will cripple the town. Ichthyologist Matt Hooper (Richard Dreyfuss) and grizzled ship captain Quint (Robert Shaw) offer to help Brody capture the killer beast, and the trio engage in an epic battle of man vs. nature.

KING KONG

Peter Jackson's expansive remake of the 1933 classic follows director Carl Denham (Jack Black) and his crew on a journey from New York City to the ominous Skull Island to film a new movie. Accompanying him are playwright Jack Driscoll (Adrien Brody) and actress Ann Darrow (Naomi Watts), who is whisked away by the monstrous ape, Kong, after they reach the island. The crew encounters dinosaurs and other creatures as they race to rescue Ann, while the actress forms a bond with her simian captor.

ANACONDA

Filmmaker Terri Flores (Jennifer Lopez) is traveling deep in the Amazon jungle looking for a forgotten tribe. Terri and her crew, which includes an anthropologist (Eric Stoltz) and a cameraman (Ice Cube), come across Paul (Jon Voight), who is stranded on the riverbank. He offers to help them find the tribe, but his secretive behavior puts everyone on edge. They realize too late that he's using them to find a legendary anaconda that's worth a fortune -- if they can catch it.

ALIEN (18+)

In deep space, the crew of the commercial starship Nostromo is awakened from their cryo-sleep capsules halfway through their journey home to investigate a distress call from an alien vessel. The terror begins when the crew encounters a nest of eggs inside the alien ship. An organism from inside an egg leaps out and attaches itself to one of the crew, causing him to fall into a coma.

SAW (18+)

Photographer Adam Stanheight (Leigh Whannell) and oncologist Lawrence Gordon (Cary Elwes) regain consciousness while chained to pipes at either end of a filthy bathroom. The two men realize they've been trapped by a sadistic serial killer nicknamed "Jigsaw" and must complete his perverse puzzle to live.

THE SIXTH SENSE (16+)

Young Cole Sear (Haley Joel Osment) is haunted by a dark secret: he is visited by ghosts. Cole is frightened by visitations from those with unresolved problems who appear from the shadows. He is too afraid to tell anyone about his anguish, except child psychologist Dr. Malcolm Crowe (Bruce Willis). As Dr. Crowe tries to uncover the truth about Cole's supernatural abilities, the consequences for client and therapist are a jolt that awakens them both to something unexplainable.

SPOOKY BUDDIES

Puppies go on a spooky adventure through a haunted mansion.

THE NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS

The film follows the misadventures of Jack Skellington, Halloweentown's beloved pumpkin king, who has become bored with the same annual routine of frightening people in the "real world." When Jack accidentally stumbles on Christmastown, all bright colors and warm spirits, he gets a new lease on life -- he plots to bring Christmas under his control by kidnapping Santa Claus and taking over the role. But Jack soon discovers even the best-laid plans of mice and skeleton men can go seriously awry.

FRANKENWEENIE

Young Victor Frankenstein (Charlie Tahan) is a science nerd and outsider at school, but he does have one good friend: his dog, Sparky. But then, tragedy strikes, and Sparky shuffles off this mortal coil. Victor is heartbroken, but his science teacher (Martin Landau) gives him an idea of how to jolt old Sparky back to life. The experiment is successful, and all goes well, until Victor's fellow students steal his secret and use it to resurrect other dead animals -- with monstrous consequences.

Finally, I would also like to remind everyone that given that this is a public event hosted by the staff for the community, we expect users to respect one another. Anyone caught being unruly, disrespectful, or disruptive will have appropriate actions taken against them so please do be sure to familiarize yourselves with the rules! Be respectful, don't beg for items, no cheating, and NO DRAMA WHATSOEVER. We just want everyone to have fun! With that said, should any of you have any questions, please PM Noodle, Cloud or myself, we're very open. Thank you all for reading, have a beautiful day!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
« Last Edit: October 24, 2018, 12:14:07 AM by PrettyRecklessSenjuToka »
"I'm still not bitten, I never was and you left me out here to die."