March 28, 2024, 09:19:46 AM

Author Topic: A Conglomeration of Suggestions by Ganja  (Read 3631 times)

Offline Ganja-Shark

• Quarter Moon
  • Franziska von Stoned
    • View Profile
A Conglomeration of Suggestions by Ganja
« on: June 25, 2014, 12:28:37 PM »
I crap suggestions like chickens lay eggs, so I thought keeping it in one thread would be easier on the eyes (and brain).

• Player Trading
Everybody knows trading by drop is shady a. f., so, maybe clicking on a player to request a trade and conduct it by an actual system would be perfect.

• Item Bank
Having an Item Bank where you can deposit your items (not Stash, example like in WoW)  where you can also buy more spots with in-game currency would be great. Stash isn't big enough for multiple characters, so an item bank would be perfect.

• CLICK CLICK CLICK MARKINGS
The more the game grows, the more markings there will be. The problem? Taking ten thousand clicks to reach the marking you want.
Having a dropdown menu with the names (also, suggesting renaming of markings to proper names instead of numbers) and just having to scroll and click would be very useful.

TRASH
stuff that i suggested but is/will be fixed

• Here, fishy, fishy...
The mermaid tail on other bodies is bugged. The tail juts out of the body and moves independently.
Fixing the placement of body parts such as to be able to make chimeras would be nice. (example lion body 4 limbs with mermaid tail).

• There's an egg floating outside my mouth and it makes me uncomfortable
Some mouth items float outside non-default heads.   New playable models will probably fix this, but still sharing nonetheless.

wheneveri get more ideas, i'll post em here

« Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 12:48:38 PM by Ganja-Shark »

drugs, girls and rock 'n roll

Offline Zaroque

• DoE Administrator
  • Legendary Moon
    • View Profile
    • dA
Re: A Conglomeration of Suggestions by Ganja
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2014, 12:41:42 PM »
Drop down marking list YES
Item bank also yES

We're not using the old mermaid tails etc, I don't know for sure if we'll be having those kind of additions in the revamp. Possibly later on.

Since we're making all of our own items on the models, floating items shouldn't be a problem anymore.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 12:44:52 PM by Zaroque »
~ R E T I R E D ~

FA || art 

"I didn't let my schooling get in the way of my education"
- Mark Twain

Offline Ganja-Shark

• Quarter Moon
  • Franziska von Stoned
    • View Profile
Re: A Conglomeration of Suggestions by Ganja
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2014, 12:53:57 PM »
Drop down marking list YES
Item bank also yES

We're not using the old mermaid tails etc, I don't know for sure if we'll be having those kind of additions in the revamp. Possibly later on.

Since we're making all of our own items on the models, floating items shouldn't be a problem anymore.

alright, noted on OP :3

drugs, girls and rock 'n roll