April 19, 2024, 01:01:03 PM

Author Topic: Monster's Thread of Suggestions and Ideas. Plz Look c:  (Read 2825 times)

Offline мσภรтєямσภkєん92

• Quarter Moon
  • --Hugs the world--
    • View Profile
Monster's Thread of Suggestions and Ideas. Plz Look c:
« on: July 30, 2014, 02:07:12 PM »
мσภรтєямσภkєん92's Suggestions and Ideas

GAME SUGGESTIONS:
1.1: thought of this litteratly 8 minutes ago. c:. DrawPoints and skills...wait...Draw Points....skills.....how bout..eac skill.... HAS... ITS OWN DRAWPOINT :D.
Like:
Red = Lunge
Blue = Tame
Green = BackFlip
Yellow = Roar
Purple = Zoom
Pink = Sweep
Brown = Stomp
Black = Cure
White = SuperCure
or whatever color they can be. c: it would be helpful to see that in the game/revamp c: Thanks~

1.2: ALRIGHT so. well. i thought of this about literately 3 minutes ago and what it is. is a Trade System
like. instead of dropping items. you can just type /trade (username) (or whatever it is for the Revamp) and that
and it comes up with 2 boxes. saying 'Your offering:' and another box saying '(username) is offering:
and it opens your inventory and you double click on one of your items and it gets put in the 'Your Offering:' Box. and when your BOTH ready you click 'Trade' and Wa La ;D Successful and safe trade c:
just a idea c: might be a bit hard to code though but yeah if this turns out in the game. it will be very helpful and will prevent item stealers e-e

INVENTORY / HEALTH SUGGESTION:

2.1: For the Inventory/health suggestion i mean a slot in your inv that you put a item in it say (LM item right now) both Left and Right red bracelet. both of them would give a small additional health to your char. or for a bit stronger - a Key Blade would give a medium additional health. stronger - a Red shard (to say) would give a large additional health.....Pretty much very common items give tiny bit health , common give a bit more, then uncommon,rare and so on c: just a suggestion (like i said again the items i said were just for the Items LM has now so you could have the new items for that) and be cool if it worked
and also. more inventory slots xD like maybe 10-15?
ANOTHER Health. Suggestion. is if your char sits or lays down for a while. their chars Health regenerates a bit every 3 seconds or just like healing from wounded though healing from health loss owo

ITEM SUGGESTIONS:

3.1: 1st for a shard (2 suggestions): a Fire Fly Shard. - it would have little yellow / yellowish green dots that move around your char c:
and a sword shard
what it could look like is maybe swords that appear out of the ground around your char and move around in circles then slowly fade away c:

HEAD ITEM SUGGESTIONS.

3.2 2nd for a head item (4 suggestions) : A Box. maybe diff colored boxes like a normal Cardboard box with words on it and like a sticker. then the same but Black,Blue,Pink,Orange,Wainbow (rainbow),Green, ETC c:

3.3: 3rd a mini boat cannon
Spoiler for Hiden:
that has a smiley face
Spoiler for Hiden:
on top of it that sits on top of chur chars head.

3.4: 4th there also needs more collars. there could be diff types of collars like a Black collar with light Blue dots or whatever on it
or a Pink Collar with wainbow spikes c:

3.5: and lastly for head items scarf owo? that goes around your chars neck? c:? or just the dog type scarfs that start from the neck and in a triangleish shape pointing down to the end of their neck.  -i don't know what its called sadly-[/color]

BODY SUGGESTIONS:

4.1 For a body item (1 suggestion): A little animal that goes on your chars back sideways like as if your carrying it. like a little Tiger, Leopard, Lion, a Fish maybe,. Maybe even a wainbow.. :D

hopefully these are good Suggestions c: Thanks c: ~мσภรтєямσภkєん92~
----------------------------------------[/size]
« Last Edit: August 02, 2014, 03:20:32 AM by мσภรтєямσภkєん92 »
Hello there
im not new i was on le old Forum so <:3 Hola

Offline Husky

• Cobcat
  • Remember your constants
    • View Profile
Those shards sound pretty cool, nice suggestions Monster C:
//Editted your post so the images would show up

Offline мσภรтєямσภkєん92