April 19, 2024, 08:15:03 PM

Author Topic: Just some ideas  (Read 3528 times)

Offline InkMark

• Quarter Moon
  • Potato Lord
    • View Profile
    • last moon
Just some ideas
« on: May 11, 2015, 04:43:44 PM »
NOTE!: The ideas stated below were not all developed by me, but also by my group so I don't take full credit for it.

I don't know I'm bored am I wanna be useful. I am have probably have more then the ones I will be posting but I just have to many ideas and well I know it takes alot of time to model even if just a small item (and let's be honest, coding is a pain in the ass at times.)

Items and shards:

Some weird shaped glasses, idk just something funny.
Bandanas, bandanas are love.
Axe/ Bloody axe.
Cap or anything related would be interesting.
Backpacks would be really cool XD.
Guitar. Yeah we have guitars but it would be awesome if there was a "normal" one
Sexy moustache.
Something close to armors, that would be quite interesting, tho I am not really sure if a cloth-simulation or anything like that would be needed, which would take ALOT of time and kill the quality with the FPS so I am not fully into tha idea yet.
Little money bag to carry on the characters mouth.
Masks.....Hmm........i don't know just new masks in general (badass radioactive mask would be awesome XD)
Soul/ Ghost shard (idk I'm weird)
Spinning lights shard (I have litteraly no better name for that) Just some lights that spin around your character, could have 2 colours to make a better effect, liken 1 yellow light and 1 green light.
hmm weather shards?.
Smoke shard.

Now just wanted to point out this idea with models:
What about fins? Like where you usually put tufts, put fins?. Even in the original/skinny/fat bodies not like "Oh we have the merlion character". I mean that just seems quite interesting. Sadly tho I know that the game uses a already existent model package so I am not fully sure how much you can change the models, if there was infact a need to change anything. But it would probably work just like the tuft I guess.

I may put map ideas later but I just have too many and we all know that it takes a hella lot of time to make a good map with original ideas.

Board idea (this was the idea that I mostly wanted to talk about tbh...)
Group board.
I know that we have a roleplay board but group is way different. Yes it could be a pride or anything but I am talking about really real groups. Like the ones that just like to hang out, share ideas, create amazing ideas aswell, develop rp types (not sure if you get what I mean with this.....hmmm sorry...), make mini-games, parties, chalenges and whatsoever. Even encourage people to start their groups, would be cool to see more around. And now with the unofficial contest and events, the group would have better ways to communicate with other about their public parties and events (well the contests and events board would be so damn helpful with the group board XD)

Anyway I already wrote too much by now probably (I'm sorry if I did XD)

Hope you like any of the ideas above~
InkMark
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 04:48:08 PM by InkMark »

Offline Jenxie13

• May 2015 MotM
  • Full Moon
  • corruption is the result of too much power
    • View Profile
Re: Just some ideas
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2015, 07:39:55 PM »
These are some nice ideas here Ink! I'd be pretty excited if I got to see some of these in-game someday! I especially like the idea of weather shards, some lightning around your character, wind, or rain would be really cool. B)

Offline faun

• Full Moon
  • Discord Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2015, 09:21:47 PM »
Oh cool you added more stuff to the list :o (I still think you should add the map ideas here too tho X3)

From the new ones that I didn't see:
Radioacive mask, darn that would be so cool XD, spinning light shard also seems very interesting o3o, the guitar would also be a good feature, specially for people that love music and money bag would also be interesting to see X3.

I still find the fins and the weather shard(s) a really good idea like I told you before, especially with the ideas we were "dropping" (you should add those ideas aswell, so people would know more about the shard idea itself). Would be awesome to have something like this added ingame!

Thanks for alking about the group thing idea aswell ^^.
faun . she/they
i am not affiliated with this game anymore, please don't message me for help!

Offline Venadryl

• Lead 3D Modeler
  • Developer
  • Previously known as Venwolf
    • View Profile
    • My Instagram
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2015, 12:16:46 AM »
The Storm Shard sounds awesome!

Also, a radioactive mask would be soooo badass and just plain cool.

And a Spinning Shard would be really amazing!

Offline Scourge

• Quarter Moon
  • I din't wanna wake up, bu then I found your touch.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2015, 11:33:49 PM »
All of these are all epic! I really want to see all of these in game!
<b> just a teen who listens to pop and peculiar music. i'm about as special as the person sitting next to you. unless they happen to be a scientist who found the cure to cancer.</b>