April 18, 2024, 09:56:48 PM

Author Topic: Darn i can give yah 1000000 ideas!  (Read 3807 times)

Offline CanineCat

• Full Moon
  • freddie is a god
    • View Profile
Darn i can give yah 1000000 ideas!
« on: May 30, 2016, 10:43:12 AM »
Hey guys it is Canine here with another few suggestions,

Weather:
Each day you pick one state and see what the weather is there.
You will make it in the game what that weather is.

Easy preset maker:
Like aztopas(Sorry I cant help myself!) there is a "Preset maker" thing wen you update/download LM
Its SUPER easy to do, so easy my 4 year old nephew could do it!

Privet servers:
Make a private server, it has an Password for others to get in,
The people you tell the password to gets to come in.

Video-maker:
When your ingame, there is a thing down where you can open items and stuff it would be R for record
Then it would save in a folder called "Videos" and you could upload it to yotube (I need this because a recording system I had almost gave my computer a virus)

Trading pets:
There will be a thing called "Pets" and its like the stash,
You can trade them, like items. And I need this, because im dying for a Giaint Morpho, but never get the medals for it. So I think this would be a good idea for the game.

That be all I can think of at the moment, hope at least one of these ideas can get into the game. I know I give ALOT of suggestions. But really, I can have good ideas sometimes.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 11:46:15 AM by CanineCat »
woah im back wtf

Offline Aetherna

• July 2016 MoTM
  • Full Moon
  • ~The original potato queen~
    • View Profile
Re: Darn i can give yah 1000000 ideas!
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2016, 03:26:01 PM »
The video maker idea sounds really cool, but I don't know how hard coding in would be. I'd like to see this implemented into the game!

Offline Dutchval

• June & August 2014 MotM
  • That girl who is always has too much on her plate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2016, 04:57:19 PM »
1) Weather cycles are already a thing in LM; I see no use in being able to choose the weather, however.
2) I think Preset coding is relatively straight forward once you get the hang of it. And if it's too hard for you, get someone else to do it for you
3) We are a private (ok well public in the sense that everyone can join us, but private from other servers) IT server... Why would we have servers inside of servers??
4) Decent idea, dunno if it's worth it though, since you have things like OBS, Fraps, and Bandicam that do this for you.

Avatar done by Sinprince! Signature done by UltimateCreations!

Offline faun

• Full Moon
  • Discord Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2016, 06:24:57 PM »
I'll have to agree with Dutch in most of these.
As stated there are already weather cycles and just like in real life in happens randomly, which, in my opinion gives a better and more accurate feel to the atmosphere of the server.

There's also plenty of REALLY good tutorials in the forums for preset making you just need to get the hang of it.

I can't really see the point in having different private servers on LM? Or maybe I'm not exactly understanding what you mean.

There's ALOT of screen recording program out there who are free, safe and very simple to work with. Adding such a thing to the game would possibly just take out space.
faun . she/they
i am not affiliated with this game anymore, please don't message me for help!

Offline CanineCat

• Full Moon
  • freddie is a god
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2016, 06:33:00 PM »
What I mean by private severs, is you can have roleplays without being interrupted, make videos. Stuff like that.

On the presets, I have nothing to do them with and my computer cant download to much stuff it just really small. In size and space for programs.

I have used two screen recording programs so far, Both only could do 10 miniute videos, one I couldn't even get to record. I have a youtube channel im trying to get up to fame at the moment.

And lastly the weather thing, its because ALOT of times its raining where I am in real life, then it starts raining in LM. I just dunno, my mom says "Mabey they pick up the weather from where you are" I thought it was a good idea until like now.

woah im back wtf

Offline faun

• Full Moon
  • Discord Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2016, 06:44:00 PM »
What I mean by private severs, is you can have roleplays without being interrupted, make videos. Stuff like that.

Uh that is EXACTLY what dims are for. Adding servers would just be completely useless.

On the presets, I have nothing to do them with and my computer cant download to much stuff it just really small. In size and space for programs.

I have used two screen recording programs so far, Both only could do 10 miniute videos, one I couldn't even get to record. I have a youtube channel im trying to get up to fame at the moment.

Well u just gotta search the right things. I've used the same recording program for about 3 years now and I got no complains. This is more of a personal issues rather than a bigger one as it affects mostly just you and again, it is somewhat unnecessary. If you really would like me to you can PM me about the recording thing, I'll be happy to help.
faun . she/they
i am not affiliated with this game anymore, please don't message me for help!

Offline CanineCat

• Full Moon
  • freddie is a god
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2016, 07:15:26 PM »

Uh that is EXACTLY what dims are for. Adding servers would just be completely useless.

Well u just gotta search the right things. I've used the same recording program for about 3 years now and I got no complains. This is more of a personal issues rather than a bigger one as it affects mostly just you and again, it is somewhat unnecessary. If you really would like me to you can PM me about the recording thing, I'll be happy to help.

For dims, when I do stuff like this, I always get followed.
And thank you for offering thy help :3
woah im back wtf