March 28, 2024, 11:57:04 AM

Author Topic: Donations ideas  (Read 3730 times)

Offline ..:~Chezzy~:..

• Half Moon
  • Stone age
    • View Profile
    • Animations And Videos
Donations ideas
« on: February 09, 2017, 04:17:46 AM »
 :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) hello everyone  :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
i have a idea about how last moon cold maybe get more donations......
buying medals.
ok i dont know how much for some medals, but i wanted to know if this idea could happen, i would
totally buy some since i have a job now and soon will have debit card....
but i do have a idea on how much each set would be

Bronze x10 - 1.00
silver x10 - 5.00
gold x10 - 10.00
dimond x10 - 15.00
ruby x10 - 20.00

(THIS IS JUST AN IDEA) but i think it would support LM much more!!!!
once i get my debit card i will buy the color name, and maybe when my preset gets online i will buy the size for character!!! sounds fun (((: <3

Offline LOSER

• Full Moon
  • Nice work, bone daddy.
    • View Profile
    • Oshima
Re: Donations ideas
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2017, 04:22:20 AM »
I like the idea a lot!  But I do see where there should possible be some changes with the medals percentage you get compared to how much you pay.

Since Rubies are hard to get, instead of Rubyx10 it should possibly be Rubyx5. That's only my opinion though. either way, this is a pretty solid idea. Hopefully you can get a staffs perspective on this, maybe there will be something like this in the future.

Let's just hope for the best. :)
Helpful Links:
HELP || RULES || FAQ
"Life is for the alive, my dear."

Offline CloudFish

• Admin
  • cloudfish#8217
    • View Profile
Re: Donations ideas
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2017, 04:44:06 AM »
while i can't speak for others on this i can give my opinion on why this isn't a good idea

if it were as simple as paying for the medals to buy the items you want or the pets you want it would deduct a lot from what gives the game something to do besides being a giant chat room. the hunting mechanic is flawed right now and getting medals through the current quests can be a pain

but in the future we plan to make things like gathering medals or other forms of currency/trade a lot more fun and interactive than our current system. paying for a special name tag is one thing but to pay simply just for the game's currency would be a bit of a "pay to win" mentality even though you really aren't winning anything it isn't fair to others that will go about getting the currency through a lot of work and efforts. the donations are to help the server yes and we appreciate all of them but taking actual money for ingame currency would be a bit more trouble than it would be worth in the end-- especially with how finicky the server is when it comes to people losing items

« Last Edit: February 09, 2017, 04:52:20 AM by CloudFish »