April 18, 2024, 05:31:28 AM

Author Topic: FAQ/Help board links on site layout  (Read 2425 times)

Offline SinPrince

• Full Moon
  • "ur weak bc you eject yourself from drama!!!1"
    • View Profile
    • New Art. Better site.
FAQ/Help board links on site layout
« on: September 20, 2016, 12:17:48 AM »
I'm kind of alive, and I see this everyday, (a few examples)

"Is this site the actual game? I thought it was a 3D game!"
"I can't log into the game..."
"Where is the download link??"

The basic point is: PEOPLE CANNOT FIND THE HELP AREA NOR THE FAQ. ?? I don't know why either! But the most /repeated/ questions are answered below because I like typing.

Okay, we'll take it a step at a time because it's apparently /really/ difficult to answer these by yourself?

Is this site a game?
No. I'm not sure HOW you missed nearly 4 links directing you to the DOWNLOAD which is under the home tab if you hover your mouse, on the home /page/ and it BOLD AND RED at the very top above the header! But hey, there's kids below the age of 13 on this game when they really shouldn't (its advised but cannot be enforced) and that MAY say something about it? However! So many of the members are supposedly 14/16 of age and somehow still can't but... Yeah? /shrugs with a neutral face/

I can't log in/My user isn't right!
Hoo boy, answered every hour or so. And frankly, people are severely tired of it. Many IT servers are not sophisticated like others where your accounts are automatically linked. LastMoon is one of those that are not sophisticated like that (FH and DoE are exceptions that I know of). The very VERY first FAQ question deals with this... But apparently it is just... no where? For people to find although the sections of the forum are very clearly marked as "HELP" "STAFF" "LASTMOON MEDIA" "ART" "LITERATURE" etc. Maybe people just don't scroll websites? Or see help and don't sift through it to probably find their answer, as any and all locked threads in the help section are SOLVED and may contain answers for you! (this is not stated, and perhaps needs to be? shrugs again)

Where is the download link??
Let's count with screenshots!

Did you count four words called "download"? I know you can!

I am fully aware LM does indeed have a FAQ, but people apparently never consult the FAQ ?
i'm probably not coming back
:3c
bc ppl can b sore babies