Last Moon > Discussion & Suggestions

I can try emotes? :) [6 Done]

(1/2) > >>

RaivenWings:
So, this is more of a 'what if' but I wasn't sure where to put it, so. Here it is.
So I have plenty of Preset and Map experience from my time in FeralHeart. I never tried making markings, but I figure it shouldn't be too hard. I also was able to make emotes to share with my friends, and I would love to make emotes for the next version of Last Moon.
I'm considering trying to put in a Developer App, but I will admit I have no experience with IT mapmaking, although I am wiling to give it a shot with a a proper tut.
So, I'm going to take a few requests for emotes to give me something to start with :)

Edit: Derped and made 6 emotes. Look shockingly like other emotes? Yeah. Not many options DX But they're okay. For example. Also check out the 'trial and error' pic XD 

Spoiler for Emotes:

Spoiler for Trail and Error:

RakshaWw:
Go ahead if you want to try emotes but keep in mind it's currently no where near as easy to make them like on FH lol

Myz:
I'm working on documenting LM map making and plan on making some guides

RaivenWings:
Thanks guys :) I already made three emotes, but you are right it's a bit more of a struggle XD
Is there a list I could get of all the facial aspects and what they do from 0.0 to 1? If that's possible :)
And I can't wait to get a good mapmaping tutorial XD

Dutchval:
Nice emotes Rai!
Keep up the good work!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version