Last Moon > Discussion & Suggestions

Idea for items!

(1/1)

Kush:
I am huge into piercing, I am probably not the only one, I think adding more would be awesome. Such as:// a septum, a lip piercing, and possibly a tongue piercing.

Now that is not my only idea, maybe for a sword there could be a scrolling red with a skull on the handle, at least it sounded good in my head-- ANYWAY..

I also I have an idea for a shard. I know it may not sound amazing but maybe a Heart "crown" shard, kind of like the snowflake one, but a heart. I also think a rain shard would be a good idea as well.

I hope these are some fairly decent items.

Hope y'all enjoyed! <3

Cookee:
I mostly like your idea with the piercings.
More earrings/piercings for the ear or one for the eyebrow would be nice as well.

faun:
-The piercings idea interests me but idk how well some of those would work.
-Love the sword idea !
-There's already a heart shard? Unless you meant something different but a rain shard sounds great (I always loved the idea of weather shards) !

Vessan:
I think a nose piercing may be only made to fit one species. Unless I go about making a version for all models.

However...
Tongue piercings can be rigged to the tongue bones, making them less likely to be displaced on multiple species.
However clipping in the mouth could be bothersome for some...

Kush:

--- Quote from: Ulti on August 23, 2017, 10:23:51 PM ----There's already a heart shard? Unless you meant something different but a rain shard sounds great (I always loved the idea of weather shards) !

--- End quote ---
I see why it sounds like an actual heart shard, I shall rephrase that. I meant kind of like a crown of hearts, that is what I was trying to say. x3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version