April 20, 2024, 08:15:56 AM

Author Topic: Ideas for any more Last Moon Updates  (Read 2415 times)

Offline Venadryl

• Lead 3D Modeler
  • Developer
  • Previously known as Venwolf
    • View Profile
    • My Instagram
Ideas for any more Last Moon Updates
« on: February 24, 2015, 02:00:55 AM »
Here are some ideas I have for further updates of Last Moon, if there will be any.

General Ideas

~More animals in the Forest map! It seems a little barren, and the only animals that spawn there are Brown Wolves :(

~Goats and/or sheep! It would be fun to have a farm-like map where you can hunt Horses, Cows, Goats, Sheep, and Chickens.

~More items and quests!

Quest Ideas

~A quest called "Welcome to Last Moon" which would be good for new members. You would have to visit 5 or so worlds, kill rabbits or something easy, and maybe friend someone! Reward would be one Bronze Medal.

~A quest called "World Exploration" in which you must visit every single world in the game. The reward would be 5 Bronze Medals.

~And finally a quest called "Cow Tipper" which you would have to kill 50 cows or so. The reward would be 1 Silver Medal.

Item Ideas

~An item which is like the I Love LM note, except you can set it to one of your in-game screenshots and have a nice picture to display in your mouth :P

That's about all I can think of right now, hope you like my thoughts/suggestions!

• Quarter Moon
    • View Profile
Re: Ideas for any more Last Moon Updates
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2015, 10:47:07 AM »
Wow ! I loved the Quests Idea
they're so awesome ! the " welcome to last moon" are my favourite one !

Offline Scourge

• Quarter Moon
  • I din't wanna wake up, bu then I found your touch.
    • View Profile
Re: Ideas for any more Last Moon Updates
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2015, 10:22:13 PM »
I agree with all of these. There's already one like cow tipper though. Over all, everything else is awesome :-*
« Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 10:24:07 PM by Scourge »
<b> just a teen who listens to pop and peculiar music. i'm about as special as the person sitting next to you. unless they happen to be a scientist who found the cure to cancer.</b>