April 20, 2024, 06:24:04 AM

Author Topic: Item Ideas :3  (Read 3802 times)

Offline ThatOneNerd

• Quarter Moon
  • The waffles are coming.
    • View Profile
Item Ideas :3
« on: December 07, 2014, 11:50:19 PM »
Alright, so I came up with some new items. Hopefully you guys like the ideas!

Rainbow Ear Bow- This would be a bow that sits on the characters ears. There could be a right and left of this item too.

Oreo- An oreo that your player holds in their mouth or on top of their head.

DerpyBear- A bear with a very awkward looking face that your player carries in their mouth!

Sloth- This is a sloth that hangs on your character's tail.

Instruments- There could be a couple different instrument items (Flute, saxophone, clarinet, etc.) and depending on what instrument it is, you either carry it in your mouth, or have it hang off your neck.

Neck Bowtie- A bowtie that goes on you characters neck. They could come in a multitude of different colors such as red, black, blue, rainbow, etc.

Pewdiepie Headphones- That's right bros, awesome pink headphones that look like what pewds has!

I'm In a Fandom- There could be a hat, shirt, or tie that has this written on/across it. :3

Artist Tools- Paintbrushes, pencils, pencil pads, crayons, or other things that could be held in your players mouth or put behind an ear.

Gamer T-Shirt/Tie- This has the word gamer written all over it practically.

~Shards~

I'm In a Fandom- (Again, yes) Simply a shard the makes these words appear and fade from time to time.

Glowing Paws- This makes your characters paws or under paws glow and it allows your character to leave a trail of it.

Band Geek- Has different instruments and notes float up from your character and disappear.

I'm A Gamer- Yes, another repeat. But instead of on clothing, this would make the words 'I'm a gamer', 'So Hardcore', and maybe some other funny words pop up form your character! XD

(Quote from Naruto Shippuden)

Offline Salted Fish

• Quarter Moon
  • えっへへへ~きょうもぼくとあそんでくださいね~
    • View Profile
Re: Item Ideas :3
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2014, 11:23:54 AM »
 :Dlol
                                                                                                         --------------こんにちは。It's nice to meet you all C:--------------

Offline Tost

• New Moon
  • What I'm even doing here
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2014, 07:08:57 PM »
Instrument idea is perfect. I can imagine char with violin. C:
- I guess nice will be w more colors of ties. Blue ties, gray ties, striped ties. Nothing special but can look pretty cool.
- Kerchiefs with more colors. Red, blue, green etc.
- Bandages, for example in legs.
- Flowers in mouth, like lilies, tulips, cactus (xD) etc.
- Googles on heads
- Toys in mouth like teetchers

Maybe not that more like ThatOneNerd, but I guess they're not bad. :>

Offline Manapotion

• Half Moon
  • "We're scary, very very scary!" - Maitlands
    • View Profile
    • LastMoon
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2015, 02:12:00 PM »
Good idea's you may want to draw that or let it be drawn by someone so people can look how it looks like c;

Offline Nuclear.Trashcan

• New Moon
  • Let the games begin!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2015, 06:48:23 PM »
there should be

-bandanas
-flower crowns
-capes
-buckets
-moose antlers
-more kinds of glowsticks
-music note shard

thats all i can think of right now but i think these will be great item additions to the game!