March 28, 2024, 05:54:52 PM

Author Topic: Lack of music? :(  (Read 2569 times)

Offline Iron Winged

• New Moon
    • View Profile
Lack of music? :(
« on: November 27, 2016, 03:54:36 PM »
Before I begin I just want to say that I adore Last Moon and I've been playing Impressive Title games in general since 2013, and Last Moon was one of them. I had started a new account a few days ago just to start on a clean slate.
I had noticed that in every map I visit, there seems to be a lack of diversity in music. Only a select few maps I've been to have had different songs (ex. Cave of Sacrifice and Bazaar), but every other map I visit seems to have  the same five songs that play in Default. Why is that? Personally, I would absolutely love to see more songs in different maps, like Last Cave or Shadow Veldt. The lack of music is pretty sad in my opinion, and it kind of takes away a good amount of the fun this game has. If some songs were removed due to copyright issues, I completely understand that, but it's just irritating to hear the same things everywhere you go.
I apologize if this post does sound somewhat harsh or hurtful, but this is an issue that has been bugging me for quite some time. :( Overall, I think the soundtrack could be better, and it would be great if any new songs were added. What do you think?

*Side note: I might tweak this post, so expect frequent editing.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2016, 04:25:33 PM by Iron Winged »
Just doing my own thing. <3

Offline Dutchval

• June & August 2014 MotM
  • That girl who is always has too much on her plate
    • View Profile
Re: Lack of music? :(
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2016, 01:32:31 AM »
To be honest, we dont have a sound developer. The last one who made anything is what you hear currently. And she's long gone by now LOL

Avatar done by Sinprince! Signature done by UltimateCreations!