March 28, 2024, 09:30:19 AM

Author Topic: Travelers of Last Moon and the map "Moon's Peak"  (Read 2707 times)

Offline Emubird1

• Quarter Moon
  • https://postimg.org/image/unjaw2ysd/
    • View Profile
Travelers of Last Moon and the map "Moon's Peak"
« on: May 08, 2016, 09:17:43 AM »
Travelers Themed by Maps
I've seen this idea kinda used in another server, only they have prey only of their owners. However the general idea is that you have a playable character model set as a prey, typically with the texture of a preset, and it can be killed by the players of the Impressive Title server. An assortment of people could make the preset for the texture, depending on what the prey should look like. By using this, new prey could be added into LM with a unique twist to it. For every map there could be a traveler of some sorts, each with their own preset themed with the map they're in.
Examples:
Shreiking Hill: Zombie/ghost preset
Savannah: African wildog preset
Ice: Crystal/Ice/Water preset
I was thinking that these travelers, of which would have fairly high attacks and health, could be part of some new quests that would be interesting. Their spawn would be fairly rare, since they could also have additional rare items that can't be bought in the shop.

A New Map
A new map named, "Moon's Peak", could be added to Last Moon. The majority of the map would be covered in deep black seas, the black liquid similar to tar. Although instead of having the area hot like liquid tar would normally be, the area is freezing cold. For the map the visible breath would be turned on, and frost would rise up from the dark ocean to give off the idea that the map is fairly cold. Jutting out of the ocean would be mountain rages of dark grey rock, along with random peaks. In the center of the map would be a very large mountain range, holding a large sphere textured as a moon. The texture around the moon's ground would be blacken and smoking, as if it had made contact with the planet. In this map it would always be nighttime, and the music to the map would be calm and slightly eerie. On the moon's mountain range would be a temple, sort of like ivory marble pillars holding up a ring above the moon. For prey this map would have an assortment of animals with a similar theme; they would all be tinted black and semi-transparent like shadows.

« Last Edit: May 20, 2016, 11:58:02 PM by Emubird1 »

Offline Wolfietalia

• New Moon
    • View Profile
Re: Travelers of Last Mon and the map "Moon's Peak"
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2016, 09:33:50 PM »
Mhmm, mhmm.
I like the idea of the prey-presets and the map!

Offline Dutchval

• June & August 2014 MotM
  • That girl who is always has too much on her plate
    • View Profile
Re: Travelers of Last Mon and the map "Moon's Peak"
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2016, 07:36:05 AM »
I was thinking that these travelers, of which would have fairly high attacks and health, could be part of some new quests that would be interesting.

I see it now
New Slendywolf-op-prey
mmMMMM

Avatar done by Sinprince! Signature done by UltimateCreations!