March 28, 2024, 05:05:17 PM

Author Topic: Map Ideas  (Read 1987 times)

Offline Wildheart

• New Moon
    • View Profile
Map Ideas
« on: October 23, 2015, 07:46:48 PM »
So I've been thinking a lot about new maps that I would truly love to see and explore in last moon. (Btw, I have no idea what meshes are available when creating maps but hey its worth a shot!)

The Pride lands: I am a HUGE fan of lion king and would really like to be able to explore it myself and stand a the very top of Pride rock!

A Junkyard: Mostly with crashed cars and things like that stacked upon one another. Maybe the inside of some cars can be used as dens?

A Temperate forest: Well this one is cool. Nothing special has to be in this forest. Just some nice birches and streams, maybe some boulders?

A Mountain: Mainly I would like to see perches where characters can sit and have a good time! (See a visual in the movie Alpha and Omega)

A place that existed in the ice age times: There could be caves and open plains to hunt prehistoric animals like Mammoths and Sabre-tooth cats! Maybe there could be cave drawings?

I still have quite a lot of ideas but I am aware of the time it takes to make one map! I hope this sparked some ideas!  XD