Last Moon > Discussion & Suggestions

Markings

(1/2) > >>

~Thyme~:
Hello! I'm new here, so just a fair warning lol. I came here in search of something to do when I am not on FH or need a break from it. So I got this. Omg is it better than I thought! I LOVE the merlion model! @.@ But I noticed something: some of the markings here and on FH are the same if not similar, but only for the body markings. I think there should be more head and tail markings such as a snake or natural cougar or tiger markings. Just thought it would be cool, and VERY helpful to those, like myself, who have cougar markings on their main char. Maybe even a few other body markings too, like toeless socks, but that doesn't bother me as much ^^

Venadryl:
Hello! For one thing, there is a pretty nice panther marking in the head section.

As for tiger, there are various ones.

~Thyme~:
Yeah, panther not cougar ^^ The head and tail just seem to be lacking markings compered to the variety in the body markings.  ;D

Husky:
Last time I checked there was a cougar facial marking along with tiger stripes.

Venadryl:
Sorry.
I meant cougar markings in the head section.

It appears that you are comparing this game to Feral Heart, which really isn't doing it any good. Last Moon is becoming its own game really, even though it is an IT server.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version