Last Moon > Discussion & Suggestions

Medal system

<< < (2/2)

PaperCut:

--- Quote from: Heckle on June 15, 2018, 12:44:06 PM ---
While i do think that it may take a lot of coding, it still might be a good thing,
I also like your idea of the time based recovery system, that is a good idea as well.

You should expand that idea, i like it. ^_^
But yea, something that either allows you to recover items or have a separate tab would be helpful for this game, i lost a few items due to the delete button. Anything that allows users to keep medals in a safe place would be a great addition to LM.

--- End quote ---

Perhaps a bank you can store medals in, like a deposit box or a mail box or NPC. A separate place you can store medals, or another item inventory separate from the item's inventory. Maybe even, a TRASH inventory section, and after 5 days the items in TRASH get automatically deleted. Something along those lines, etc.

Heckle:

--- Quote from: PaperCut on June 15, 2018, 03:09:37 PM ---
--- Quote from: Heckle on June 15, 2018, 12:44:06 PM ---
While i do think that it may take a lot of coding, it still might be a good thing,
I also like your idea of the time based recovery system, that is a good idea as well.

You should expand that idea, i like it. ^_^
But yea, something that either allows you to recover items or have a separate tab would be helpful for this game, i lost a few items due to the delete button. Anything that allows users to keep medals in a safe place would be a great addition to LM.

--- End quote ---

Perhaps a bank you can store medals in, like a deposit box or a mail box or NPC. A separate place you can store medals, or another item inventory separate from the item's inventory. Maybe even, a TRASH inventory section, and after 5 days the items in TRASH get automatically deleted. Something along those lines, etc.

--- End quote ---

I really love the idea of the trash inventory. A separate system to reclaim items that one would accidentally deleted. I just wish this was a thing, lost a good item when i played.
 Also i feel like a npc banker would probably break similar to the item buyer, since difficult coding would be required. Its just a hunch though, im not a coder or anything so..Heh.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version