March 28, 2024, 12:42:53 PM

Author Topic: Movie Maker  (Read 3060 times)

Offline Scourge

• Quarter Moon
  • I din't wanna wake up, bu then I found your touch.
    • View Profile
Movie Maker
« on: October 08, 2016, 05:09:55 AM »
I enjoy Last Moon. The character customization is better than any othet server, the Mods and Aminds don't act like children, and the players get along well; and there's map diversity (which are easy to navigate), TONS of prey, and not to mention the items. But there's one thing that I wish Last Moon had. A "movie" making program.

It'd work something like this: choose some of your own characters, place them down on maps (or make maps of your own), choose how the moved, talked, their emotions, ect. With lipsync and the ability to add short sound files.

I have some music video ideas, and I'd love to make them! It'd be very fun, and it'd be easy to make proffesional looking videos and not cringey, weeby videos with lipsync that is off. And maybe some comedy videos would pop up?

Welp, just my idea :3
<b> just a teen who listens to pop and peculiar music. i'm about as special as the person sitting next to you. unless they happen to be a scientist who found the cure to cancer.</b>

Offline faun

• Full Moon
  • Discord Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Movie Maker
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2016, 09:25:53 AM »
Uuh you mean exactly what campaigns can do?
They aren't exactly an easy thing to create tho if that's what youre looking for, specially to people who have no idea how coding works what so ever. But it is possible if I am not mistaken.
You'd have to ask for a staff member whether you're allowed to do it or not as of that I am not certain.
faun . she/they
i am not affiliated with this game anymore, please don't message me for help!

Offline Vessan

• Developer
  • Shhh, I think they have heard us
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2016, 01:47:29 PM »
There is actually a campaign maker tutorial with all the instructions included
I don't think many servers include it with their download but you can make your own singleplayer levels with them :3 If you have the time for it!

Since campaigns have no bearing on editing the game's source or assets it should be okay.
The preset maker is a kind of campaign as well.

It might be a bit difficult at first but after a lot of trial and error you can make your own movies, own singleplayer levels. (if you want to share them with other servers, make sure they use original IT maps with original IT items and IT prey to not cause complications like crashes.)

Alternatively you can take a screen filming program and just assign roles and scripts to your friends and film them :) A lot of old IT movies and FH movies were done this way. Just that IT characters are far less dead-eyed and you can combine primary and secondary animations!

PM me for the campaign guide if you desire to go this route, as it is a little bit too long to post it on the forum along withthe text.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2016, 01:51:30 PM by Vessan »
I am playing star zoo :'v
I died
I WILL BEAT THIS GAME
I take it back
[sobbing]
This game is a nightmare

I rock with DeadlyKight

Offline Scourge

• Quarter Moon
  • I din't wanna wake up, bu then I found your touch.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2016, 04:49:06 PM »
There is actually a campaign maker tutorial with all the instructions included
I don't think many servers include it with their download but you can make your own singleplayer levels with them :3 If you have the time for it!

Since campaigns have no bearing on editing the game's source or assets it should be okay.
The preset maker is a kind of campaign as well.

It might be a bit difficult at first but after a lot of trial and error you can make your own movies, own singleplayer levels. (if you want to share them with other servers, make sure they use original IT maps with original IT items and IT prey to not cause complications like crashes.)

Alternatively you can take a screen filming program and just assign roles and scripts to your friends and film them :) A lot of old IT movies and FH movies were done this way. Just that IT characters are far less dead-eyed and you can combine primary and secondary animations!

PM me for the campaign guide if you desire to go this route, as it is a little bit too long to post it on the forum along withthe text.

will do! Thank you ^^
<b> just a teen who listens to pop and peculiar music. i'm about as special as the person sitting next to you. unless they happen to be a scientist who found the cure to cancer.</b>