March 28, 2024, 02:30:38 PM

Author Topic: New actions and items maybe?  (Read 2707 times)

Offline BloodyMary

• New Moon
    • View Profile
New actions and items maybe?
« on: August 02, 2014, 07:42:58 PM »
I really would like this on any game but I would be cool if there was items like: Dog Booties, Dog Shirts, Dog sweaters, Sled dog Harnesses with a sled attached to it like you are pulling a sled, Different colored muzzle even a rainbow one, Cone Of Shame around neck, Reef around neck, Dog booties,      Shots Needle In Mouth,  And a Dog dress. For the actions it would b cool to add in: Howl, Bark, Play Bow, And Whimper. So tell me what you guys think.

Offline Husky

• Cobcat
  • Remember your constants
    • View Profile
Re: New actions and items maybe?
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2014, 08:55:25 PM »
I like the idea of a continuous play bow like the nuzzle or lick actions, and the reef around the neck would be pretty cool. I do like the creativity of the others though I'd imagine having an item like a shirt for instance would be tough since it would need to move with the body and legs of the model. Nice suggestions (:

Offline War

• Full Moon
  • best be left to his own devices
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2014, 04:17:31 PM »
I like the idea of a continuous play bow like the nuzzle or lick actions, and the reef around the neck would be pretty cool. I do like the creativity of the others though I'd imagine having an item like a shirt for instance would be tough since it would need to move with the body and legs of the model. Nice suggestions (:
That, and the poly count for the shirts would be INSANE.

But I second a lot of these ideas, they would be nice ^.^

Offline мσภรтєямσภkєん92

• Quarter Moon
  • --Hugs the world--
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2014, 10:13:16 AM »
i. would. love. a howl action ;D

These are some good ideas c: nice~
Hello there
im not new i was on le old Forum so <:3 Hola