April 25, 2024, 08:01:38 PM

Author Topic: Riding Pets...Hmm?  (Read 2926 times)

Offline Luminescent

• Half Moon
  • yeet
    • View Profile
Riding Pets...Hmm?
« on: May 22, 2016, 10:04:13 PM »
I know this may be hard to implement into the game, but again it's a suggestion.

While I was sitting on my Ursa Minor, I was wondering, "Why don't I ride it?"

So, I was thinking that certain pets, like dragons, bears, and large critters that are tamable could be ride-able too?

• When you click on your pet, it would say "Ride" on the selection bubble. You would be able to click that, and jump onto your pet.
  • When you click on the screen/use arrow keys/use space bar to jump, your pet will guide/move for you instead.
  • When you click onto a critter that you'd like to attack, you'd either get off of your pet by clicking on your pet, and pressing "Hop off Mount/Pet," and then attacking, or while still on your mount/pet, you would press on the prey, and press "attack," and because your character is already involved with a function, the pet would attack it for you.
  • Some pets that do not take enough area, or are smaller creatures, will not be ride-able. (Ex., Morphos, bunnies, hares, hawks; we would go more in depth in the future.)

How would this benefit the game?: It would attract more Impressive Title Players, since many of the Impressive Title Servers are very similar, this would help OUR server 'stand out.'

If this was included in a future update, I'd be thrilled to finally be able to ride my pet.

I'm thinking out loud here, so if you'd think this would be an awesome/bad idea for the game, please post YOUR thoughts in this thread.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 07:22:30 PM by Luminescent »

Offline Aetherna

• July 2016 MoTM
  • Full Moon
  • ~The original potato queen~
    • View Profile
Re: Riding Pets...Hmm?
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2016, 02:53:30 PM »
That's such a cool and unique idea! I'd love to ride my imperial dragon and do other cool stuff with it.

-Aetherna-

Offline Luminescent

• Half Moon
  • yeet
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2016, 07:23:09 PM »
Thank you! It WOULD be awesome to ride a dragon. :P

Offline Dub

• Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2016, 07:30:44 PM »
That sounds hard to make happen but really really cool!

Offline Luminescent

• Half Moon
  • yeet
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2016, 08:36:56 PM »
That sounds hard to make happen but really really cool!

Yes, would probably take a long line of code(s). But if it does happen in the future update, that would be awesome and cool, and thank you!  :D