Last Moon > Discussion & Suggestions

Suggest items

<< < (4/4)

Foxanine:

--- Quote from: PaperCut on October 08, 2018, 09:06:09 PM ---
--- Quote from: Foxanine on October 08, 2018, 07:56:46 PM ---Hi! Im not sure if this thread is still open for suggestions, I hope it is!

I hope I'm not imposing or being rude or irrelevant! I hope you have a wonderful day!

--- End quote ---
All opinions are valid, don't be afraid to express them on the forums, we don't bite! <3 Don't worry about posting in the wrong sections, it'll mostly just be moved to the correct one, or moved into JUNK as spam and you can re-post once it's deleted. :) Thanks for the inputs, goes for everyone else too!  All your voices will be taken into consideration! ^_^

--- End quote ---

Ah thank you so much! I keep getting paranoid over the dates I'm seeing on the posts! (And just to keep up the relevancy of this post)

+Possible addition of Potion leg straps, I saw our Rainbow Dagger leg strap so maybe replacing the dagger mesh with different potions could make for helping the hermit-canines/cats around!

PaperCut:

--- Quote from: Foxanine on October 09, 2018, 01:38:26 AM ---

Ah thank you so much! I keep getting paranoid over the dates I'm seeing on the posts! (And just to keep up the relevancy of this post)

--- End quote ---

Posting on old thread's isn't against the rules anymore, however it just means the post owner may no longer be active on the forums anymore.

Spades55:
I've been thinking about this for a while and I'm not sure if this has already been said but I'll take a shot in the dark :)
- Side satchel pouches to make your character look like a messenger

- Some clothing items like a hoodie or a cloak to make you look mysterious

-Maybe some other things that give characters a little more personality for fun that falls under that category

There are my opinions, I hope they give you guys some ideas!

KaiRexon:
hmm, i have an idea with masks. You could make some glowing masks or something in neon glowing style, i think more masks would be cool

Antitesto:
Dorky and other type of glasses, I miss the old model from IT. xD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version