March 28, 2024, 10:58:52 PM

Author Topic: What new animals do you want to see?  (Read 65427 times)

Offline Luminous

• New Moon
  • I'm not insane. I'm... Impractical.
    • View Profile
Re: What new animals do you want to see?
« Reply #150 on: May 23, 2015, 02:44:34 PM »
Hyenas and Lions! :D

Offline Roxas

• New Moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: May 23, 2015, 03:33:07 PM »
I don't know if these have been suggested or not, but I think they seem pretty cool.
-Whale/Dolphin
-Sloth (this would be entertaining)
-Hippopotamus
-Snake
-Hooded Pitohui
-Sun Bear
-Wolverine
-Shrew
-Nothern Goshawk
-Wild Boar
Again, sorry if they're already in game or have been suggested.  I haven't played the game in a while after I got a new laptop c:

Offline Scourge

• Quarter Moon
  • I din't wanna wake up, bu then I found your touch.
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: July 11, 2015, 12:39:17 AM »
I don't know if these have been suggested or not, but I think they seem pretty cool.
-Whale/Dolphin
-Sloth (this would be entertaining)
-Hippopotamus
-Snake
-Hooded Pitohui
-Sun Bear
-Wolverine
-Shrew
-Nothern Goshawk
-Wild Boar
Again, sorry if they're already in game or have been suggested.  I haven't played the game in a while after I got a new laptop c:

oMG! YES to all of this. Also to Mel (Whom has been making all models I've seen on here) you are doing amazing! I would totally have helped with models like you a long time ago if I could (computer derped out and died)! You are amazing and wonderful at what you are doing! If Myz hasn't had the time to accept you yet (no offense, you're busy), hire me and I'll accept you!
<b> just a teen who listens to pop and peculiar music. i'm about as special as the person sitting next to you. unless they happen to be a scientist who found the cure to cancer.</b>

Offline Scourge

• Quarter Moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: July 11, 2015, 12:44:20 AM »
i would recommend putting animals in the game where players have some flexibility in creating the exact species they want from basic models. this way, it would make things easier for you and the users. it does get a bit tiring to keep clicking through the arrows to find exactly what you want.

imo, i believe you should only include horses, lions, and wolves. this way, instead of making completely different models for deer, dogs, jaguars, antelope, whatever, you can add simpler tools like making the muzzle smaller, choosing which ears, which tail, and which markings. you could also add a few sliders for other small details, like back hunch (e.g for hyenas) or larger hind legs.

of course, there is no need to imply my idea into the game if you find modelling a bunch of different species to your liking and other players'. im going to list specie groups (i guess?) instead of what animals.

Canine model (default wolf-looking)
Feline model (default lion-looking)
Equine (default horse-looking)
Mustelid (default weasel-looking)

i am not quite sure about reptiles. if you decide to place reptiles or lizards in the game, i would give it a wide range of sizes and such since some players may want to play a crocodile.
keep in mind that finding certain horns/teeth/ect could be a little stressful for some players. i highly recommend having things such as teeth, horns, claws, and most natural things an animal can possess accessible during customization.
before anyone wants to correct me, i know equines felines and canines were confirmed, i just put them there for examples.
(hope i made sense!)

I totally agree. But this would leave way more markings to make. Plus, making a model -on your own- without skill is like sending a three year old to teach a bunch of 80 year-olds to rap; it isn't going to work very well. Take a look at Spore (if you know what that is) and what most people make. A lot of people make thing that resemble male-parts and female-parts because they're inmature. This game is 13+, and we don't need people making it 17+ because they're immature and unintelligent.
<b> just a teen who listens to pop and peculiar music. i'm about as special as the person sitting next to you. unless they happen to be a scientist who found the cure to cancer.</b>

Offline Scourge

• Quarter Moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: July 11, 2015, 12:45:21 AM »
i would recommend putting animals in the game where players have some flexibility in creating the exact species they want from basic models. this way, it would make things easier for you and the users. it does get a bit tiring to keep clicking through the arrows to find exactly what you want.

imo, i believe you should only include horses, lions, and wolves. this way, instead of making completely different models for deer, dogs, jaguars, antelope, whatever, you can add simpler tools like making the muzzle smaller, choosing which ears, which tail, and which markings. you could also add a few sliders for other small details, like back hunch (e.g for hyenas) or larger hind legs.

of course, there is no need to imply my idea into the game if you find modelling a bunch of different species to your liking and other players'. im going to list specie groups (i guess?) instead of what animals.

Canine model (default wolf-looking)
Feline model (default lion-looking)
Equine (default horse-looking)
Mustelid (default weasel-looking)

i am not quite sure about reptiles. if you decide to place reptiles or lizards in the game, i would give it a wide range of sizes and such since some players may want to play a crocodile.
keep in mind that finding certain horns/teeth/ect could be a little stressful for some players. i highly recommend having things such as teeth, horns, claws, and most natural things an animal can possess accessible during customization.
before anyone wants to correct me, i know equines felines and canines were confirmed, i just put them there for examples.
(hope i made sense!)

I totally agree. But this would leave way more markings to make. Plus, making a model -on your own- without skill is like sending a three year old to teach a bunch of 80 year-olds to rap; it isn't going to work very well. Take a look at Spore (if you know what that is) and what most people make. A lot of people make thing that resemble male-parts and female-parts because they're inmature. This game is 13+, and we don't need people making it 17+ because they're immature and unintelligent.

ignore the second part, i completely misunderstood what you meant.

Offline Leo_kindred17

• New Moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: August 20, 2015, 11:13:59 PM »
I personally want to see some foxes. Have they added that already? Wouldn't it be nice though if when you were making your own character model that you would get changed stats as well? like maybe bear arms would add some attack instead of keeping it at 0.

Offline Venadryl

• Lead 3D Modeler
  • Developer
  • Previously known as Venwolf
    • View Profile
    • My Instagram
« Reply #156 on: August 21, 2015, 03:24:46 AM »
I personally want to see some foxes. Have they added that already? Wouldn't it be nice though if when you were making your own character model that you would get changed stats as well? like maybe bear arms would add some attack instead of keeping it at 0.

You can create a fox by playing around in the character creator and adding markings and things. Unless you'd want an actual fox model.

And you do get changed stats. Each model has different ones. Rabbit/Bunnies are fast, Merlions aren't on land but their swimming is the best. Bears are strong. Some of the stats could be tweaked possibly.

Offline Sh0cKeD_FURDOPE

• Half Moon
  • Ȼⱨɍønøℙħøḃĭẵ
    • View Profile
    • deviant art
« Reply #157 on: November 06, 2015, 02:35:51 AM »
ok so i know this post thing is old but still...

ok i have a species called a jackodile , they are pretty cute in my opinion.. soooo a jackodile?

they look like this:

if u do use them (doubt it) just ask me for more info

Offline faun

• Full Moon
  • Discord Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: November 06, 2015, 08:01:18 AM »
Sorry to break it to you Shocked but uh you do realize that if the staff actually added your species then everyone would want their species in the game aswell. I mean I guess they could do that with a species from a important staff member because of how much they have helped out (don't quote me on that tho) but from normal players...ehh like if they did yours it would be pretty damn unfair don't you think? You can always try to make your character look like one, I know it's not the same but at least it is something.
faun . she/they
i am not affiliated with this game anymore, please don't message me for help!

Offline CanineCat

• Full Moon
  • freddie is a god
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: November 08, 2015, 12:27:54 AM »
Make pets that look like  players and players that look like pets
woah im back wtf

Offline Sh0cKeD_FURDOPE

• Half Moon
  • Ȼⱨɍønøℙħøḃĭẵ
    • View Profile
    • deviant art
« Reply #160 on: November 08, 2015, 04:59:54 AM »
i know i was just suggesting

Offline Scourge

• Quarter Moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: November 21, 2015, 08:43:13 PM »
ok so i know this post thing is old but still...

ok i have a species called a jackodile , they are pretty cute in my opinion.. soooo a jackodile?

they look like this:

if u do use them (doubt it) just ask me for more info

Yes please. Its so cute! But maybe it could be on its front limbs instead of hind?! Like on all fours.