April 19, 2024, 02:51:52 PM

Author Topic: Any Tips  (Read 3108 times)

Offline souleater2356

• New Moon
    • View Profile
Any Tips
« on: August 16, 2014, 05:34:41 AM »
I'm still sorta new to the game and the website and i was wondering for my signature. How do i make my signature a picture?

Offline FerretFoo

• The One You All Love
  • Half Moon
  • lawlz TurcoClurn bestest wow, jurn naow!
    • View Profile
Re: Any Tips
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2014, 07:37:24 AM »
All you gotta do is find the picture you want, upload it to a photo sharing/holding site like photobucket or tinypic, then once it is uploaded you will see to the side you'll see about 4 urls. You want to right click and copy the link of the one that says for forums or message boards. Once you've done that paste that link into the signature part of your profile here on LM and click save down at the bottom. That is all you've got to do :) refresh and check your profile and you should see it.

But do make sure it's size is within the rules, there is a section on the forum for rules. Hope this helped :D

Offline RakshaWw

• Head Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Any Tips
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2014, 07:38:56 AM »
Hello souleater2356! To edit your signature, scroll to the top and along the bar is a Profile button. Click that and then click on Forum Profile. Scroll down a bit and there'll be a box to enter your signature.
To put an image, copy and paste this code into the box:
Code: [Select]
[img]PICTURE URL HERE[/url]Replace the 'PICTURE URL HERE' part with the code of your picture.
Hope that helps!

haha ferretfoo beat me to it!