March 28, 2024, 10:50:28 AM

Author Topic: Would my username be deemed inappropriate?  (Read 6319 times)

Offline Cirruss666

• New Moon
    • View Profile
Would my username be deemed inappropriate?
« on: February 12, 2017, 04:21:55 AM »
My username is more of a joke, but it is involved with religion. Which as I know, is a touchy subject. I have made an account on many other sites with the same rule without it being took down, but I just wanted to make sure. (I'm sorry if this is not the right group to post this topic in)

Offline LOSER

• Full Moon
  • Nice work, bone daddy.
    • View Profile
    • Oshima
Re: Would my username be deemed inappropriate?
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2017, 06:03:24 AM »
My username is more of a joke, but it is involved with religion. Which as I know, is a touchy subject. I have made an account on many other sites with the same rule without it being took down, but I just wanted to make sure. (I'm sorry if this is not the right group to post this topic in)

I believe you're fine with the name, I don't think anyone here will get offended of it. Not to mention I don't believe it crosses the code of conduct platform or distributes with anything involving the forum & game rules.  But if it does happen to become a serious issue, you can possibly speak with staff about changing it. Even though that may be a hassle for many of them. 

Also, this subject should be moved to General Discussion. :)

Not to mention, Welcome To Last Moon! I hope you'll enjoy your stay! If there are any problems, you can catch me equally as active on the forums & in-game!  I hope to see you around!

Contact me by discord as well!
Cookie#3030
Helpful Links:
HELP || RULES || FAQ
"Life is for the alive, my dear."

Offline Venadryl

• Lead 3D Modeler
  • Developer
  • Previously known as Venwolf
    • View Profile
    • My Instagram
Re: Would my username be deemed inappropriate?
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2017, 07:15:00 PM »
This can stay in Forum Help, as this is a person asking for help, not a discussion about whether the username is bad or not.
Also, please don't speak for the staff.

Nevertheless:

In my opinion, it's fine. It's all about context really. 666 is just numbers, even with the religious aspect. As long as it's not offending anyone and you aren't using those numbers in a way to offend someone, I think it's fine. (Sorry I'm not sure how to really put this into words)
If it does become a problem for you or it begins making others uncomfortable in any way, the staff can change your name.
No worries!