March 28, 2024, 08:15:51 AM

Author Topic: Can't figure out what my old username/Password is in game.  (Read 2472 times)

Offline Zabivaka

• New Moon
    • View Profile
Can't figure out what my old username/Password is in game.
« on: January 04, 2019, 01:29:11 PM »
Hey, it's Balto. Long time no see, I know. I'd have posted on that account but it's still banned. So I'm not sure I should even be posting here? But I was wondering if there's any way I can get my username/password for the in game account? I'm certain my ban is still active there too. It was a few years long I forget why, but I'm curious all the same to at least see how long is left on said ban. Any help would be appreciated.

Offline PaperCut

• December MoTM 2013
    • View Profile
Re: Can't figure out what my old username/Password is in game.
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2019, 08:54:21 AM »
If you're banned on your old account, chances are if it was a permanent ban, it's still in motion.
I'd suggest you either privately contact a Administrator, as they're the only ones with access to most game files. Or, you make a new account and abide by the rules to avoid being banned in future. Seeing as you've already made a new account on the forum, I don't see the issue in doing the same for in-game purposes.
I can check the ban log on the forums, but not in-game. If you'd give me your old forum username, I can look into how long your ban lasts.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 08:56:48 AM by PaperCut »

If you need in-game assistance, contact an administrator!

Offline Zabivaka

• New Moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2019, 08:09:02 PM »
The forum ban was permanent, the in-game ban was a few years. My forum username was BaIto I think, or Balto. I forget if I used the I or not on here. Varied depending on if Balto was taken.

Offline PaperCut

• December MoTM 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2019, 12:24:02 PM »
Your ban via the forum is permanent, just use the new account you've made for the forums :) However I cannot help you with in-game files, you'll need to contact an Admin for that, hope this helps!

If you need in-game assistance, contact an administrator!