April 16, 2024, 10:45:20 PM

Author Topic: Dissapearing shard  (Read 2760 times)

Offline CanineCat

• Full Moon
  • freddie is a god
    • View Profile
Dissapearing shard
« on: July 02, 2016, 09:55:38 PM »
Late post, I never posted this when it happened. So, my pentagram shard disappears and it is still on. I stash it, and put it back on and it re appears. If I could get an answer for this glitch here, I would like it. I'm not saying it disappeared and its gone, I still have my shard but this glitch happens with a lot of my shards that I have. *Le gasp*

woah im back wtf

Offline Tortuga

• June 2016 MotM
  • Full Moon
  • Weeeeeeeeee!
    • View Profile
Re: Dissapearing shard
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2016, 07:39:38 AM »
Hmm... This happens to me too but with the fire shard.
The visual effect of the shard disappears sometimes and only can be fixed if I stash it, then reequip it.

Signature done by Ulti!

Offline Venadryl

• Lead 3D Modeler
  • Developer
  • Previously known as Venwolf
    • View Profile
    • My Instagram
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2016, 01:46:30 PM »
I believe this happens when the you're in an area of lots of shards, and the game gets rid of some visual effects from you to help reduce lag.

Probably not intentional, but big shards like tbe penta shard cause lots of lag.

Offline Tortuga

• June 2016 MotM
  • Full Moon
  • Weeeeeeeeee!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2016, 02:00:43 PM »
I believe this happens when the you're in an area of lots of shards, and the game gets rid of some visual effects from you to help reduce lag.

Probably not intentional, but big shards like tbe penta shard cause lots of lag.

This could explain the random shard effect disappearances at crowded areas but I got shard visual effect loss in the Jungle map too, where nobody else was there just me.

Signature done by Ulti!

Offline faun

• Full Moon
  • Discord Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2016, 02:16:15 PM »
Ven is completely correct. Games do this as a way to reduce the lag created (usually) by the multiple shards on one map or sometimes when the player has multiple tabs open at the same time. There's not really a way to fix it but just know that the other players are still able to see it.
faun . she/they
i am not affiliated with this game anymore, please don't message me for help!

Offline CanineCat

• Full Moon
  • freddie is a god
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2016, 10:12:08 PM »
Well, this kinda solves my problem. I was just wondering if someone could explain more about my glitch thing, You can lock it now peoples.
woah im back wtf