April 18, 2024, 01:43:57 PM

Author Topic: Fake Mod Found In-Game (Picture)  (Read 2048 times)

Offline ThatOneNerd

• Quarter Moon
  • The waffles are coming.
    • View Profile
Fake Mod Found In-Game (Picture)
« on: April 30, 2015, 12:25:35 AM »
Hello, whoever is reading this (mods, fellow rpers and LM members).

I went on today, and found a rare occurance:
People fibbing over a fake MOD. I investigated, and later while talking to them (and warning over consequences.) I got them to confess they were indeed fake.
I don't want other members feeling threatened, since this impersonator had said they wanted revenge in some way. Hopefully this will be solved.

Here is the user:
Admin786
Picture:
[img] C:\Users\hpmac_000\AppData\Local\Last Moon\screenshots\last_moon04292015_171958196.png[img/]
(Edit: Took me a minute, but the screenshots where randomized...) Other people to reference off of or message are
AshTheCat
or
Skyrim123
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 01:27:20 AM by ThatOneNerd »

(Quote from Naruto Shippuden)

Offline Venadryl

• Lead 3D Modeler
  • Developer
  • Previously known as Venwolf
    • View Profile
    • My Instagram
Re: Fake Mod Found In-Game (Picture)
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2015, 02:52:05 AM »
It would help so much if you could save the text, simply done by typing /savechat in game.

However, it appears that this was a past event and the chat would be long since gone.

I do believe the staff has other methods of accessing the chat, but I'm not too sure. Impersonating a staff member or acting and making other people believe that you are an admin/mod/staff member of any sort is not allowed from what I know.

Oh and could you please upload your picture to a site like Imgur or Tinypic? We are not able to see an image by means that you provided. I have a great tutorial right here just for that purpose: http://lastmoon.org/forum/tutorials/how-to-upload-images-and-more-to-the-forums!/
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 02:57:02 AM by ɟʃoʍuǝʌ »

Offline Dutchval

• June & August 2014 MotM
  • That girl who is always has too much on her plate
    • View Profile
Re: Fake Mod Found In-Game (Picture)
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2015, 10:00:17 AM »
Please do not make reports as a thread on the forums. Instead, please contact me or another staff member so we can have this case resolved!
\\Locking

Avatar done by Sinprince! Signature done by UltimateCreations!