April 19, 2024, 08:13:18 AM

Author Topic: Game wont start  (Read 6566 times)

Offline Makoza

• Quarter Moon
    • View Profile
Re: Game wont start
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2017, 11:28:33 AM »
Sorry my replies have become far and few in between. XP But no, I'm afraid. I even tried the same thing with the update.txt file and still the same thing.

I'm wondering particularly about that error line it keeps popping up, about how the target machine is actively refusing whatever it's trying to do... I've tried running the game as an administrator, but I'm afraid the results have been the same... I wonder if there would be a way into 'tricking' my computer into thinking the game as downloaded and/or finished whatever it's trying to do properly when it actually hasn't...

Offline CloudFish

• Admin
  • cloudfish#8217
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2017, 06:33:39 PM »
Sorry my replies have become far and few in between. XP But no, I'm afraid. I even tried the same thing with the update.txt file and still the same thing.

I'm wondering particularly about that error line it keeps popping up, about how the target machine is actively refusing whatever it's trying to do... I've tried running the game as an administrator, but I'm afraid the results have been the same... I wonder if there would be a way into 'tricking' my computer into thinking the game as downloaded and/or finished whatever it's trying to do properly when it actually hasn't...

its fine, just keep checking back regularly, ill try to find a solution to this and PM you if i do find the issue

Offline Makoza

• Quarter Moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2017, 08:23:26 PM »
Okay. Thank you so much.

And to the original creator of this thread, I'd just like to say sorry for hijacking and if this happens to be the same problem that you were having in the first place let us know and if we've found the solution we'll share. ^^

Offline Gray

• Full Moon
  • I'm officially gone from last moon, i love you all
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2017, 04:15:45 PM »
That's strange! Like cloud said you may need to just completely delete the file. Those files are what bugs the people the most. But that is strange. A new one for me.
Bye bye loves....

Offline Makoza

• Quarter Moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2017, 08:03:12 PM »
Delete which file, Gray? Because if it was the .txt file he had suggested then I've already done that and the problem still persists. I've actually done everything he had suggested and nothing's appeared to work... :/

Offline Gray

• Full Moon
  • I'm officially gone from last moon, i love you all
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2017, 10:24:04 PM »
The txt one. Sorry I thought it'd be helpful
Bye bye loves....