March 28, 2024, 03:28:08 PM

Author Topic: How do you make a game like Last moon and feral heart?  (Read 3489 times)

Offline CnderAngel14

• Quarter Moon
    • View Profile
    • AngelCnderSwitchingAdventureGame[2nd website]
How do you make a game like Last moon and feral heart?
« on: April 26, 2018, 07:17:21 AM »
Hello, not sure if anyone asked this before. ( Even though I searched up from tutorials about this, I couldn't find anything about this part. )

Briefly, I remember coming across a tutorial on similar games like this. About how to make a game like this, rpg animal game wise. ( And I mean how devs make games just like impressive world. I can't remember what people called these games groups, since these games are copied and all from the original to keep that game a live, if you get me that is.  )

Anyway, if anyone can help me find a link again ( Since I don't remember it.) on how to make a game, just like this one or impressive world.
That would be great! Btw, I searched up on google, nothing. :c

If your wondering my reason, even though I'm making my own game, I wanted to give it a try again or at least check it out again. It might be useful or I could try making a similar game like this, if you get what I am saying.  Sorry its hard for me to explain. XD I hope I didn't confuse anyone on this.

Offline PaperCut

• December MoTM 2013
    • View Profile
Re: How do you make a game like Last moon and feral heart?
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2018, 07:22:22 AM »
Moved to game help, wasn't sure if it belonged in the general section.]

You could try KITO, they have tutorials for creating games but LM uses different programs than other IT servers.

http://lastmoon.org/forum/tutorials/

you can also look here for help.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2018, 07:23:57 AM by PaperCut »

If you need in-game assistance, contact an administrator!

Offline RakshaWw

• Head Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2018, 10:32:54 AM »
Last Moon is an Impressive Title server. Impressive Title was a game released in 2008 and closed in 2010. The owner of Impressive Title released the source code for people like us to create 'servers' or our own versions of the game. The code was really broken though but someone created a website called Keep Impressive Title Open (KITO) and fixed the code to be workable. If you are wanting to run a server though you will still need lots of game creation knowledge and a full team of dedicated experienced developers.
We have a game in the works not related to Impressive Title, sadly we will not be able to help you with games like that though.

Offline CnderAngel14

• Quarter Moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2018, 06:21:30 PM »

You could try KITO, they have tutorials for creating games but LM uses different programs than other IT servers.

Ah, I wasn't sure where to put this honestly. xD Thanks. ^ ^ ( I just realized your mod. ^ ^" I have a lot to learn about this forum, btw what does karma mean? I apparently got one, and not sure its a warning system. )

Sure thing! ^ ^ Also as I mention before, I already looked there in tutorials. None about this subject sadly.

But I'll take a look on KITO. Thanks!
« Last Edit: April 26, 2018, 06:23:58 PM by CnderAngel14 »

Offline PaperCut

• December MoTM 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2018, 06:26:47 PM »

Ah, I wasn't sure where to put this honestly. xD Thanks. ^ ^ ( I just realized your mod. ^ ^" I have a lot to learn about this forum, btw what does karma mean? I apparently got one, and not sure its a warning system. )

Sure thing! ^ ^ Also as I mention before, I already looked there in tutorials. None about this subject sadly.

Q: What does "Nuzzle" and "Bite" mean under users on posts?
A: Nuzzle and Bite add or subtract Karma from a plays profile. It's normally like an award for someone who's done some good around the forum, or just a nice gesture in general. Basically a praise.

Offline CnderAngel14

• Quarter Moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2018, 06:29:08 PM »

Q: What does "Nuzzle" and "Bite" mean under users on posts?
A: Nuzzle and Bite add or subtract Karma from a plays profile. It's normally like an award for someone who's done some good around the forum, or just a nice gesture in general. Basically a praise.

Ah okay! Thank you! I was a bit worried, I thought I gotten a warning for nothing. Lol this happen before, on a different forum/game though. :) So glad it wasn't that, I was like. Omg not again! That is actually quite nice. ^ ^ I really like that idea.

Offline PaperCut

• December MoTM 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2018, 06:31:36 PM »
Ah okay! Thank you! I was a bit worried, I thought I gotten a warning for nothing. Lol this happen before, on a different forum/game though. :) So glad it wasn't that, I was like. Omg not again! That is actually quite nice. ^ ^ I really like that idea.

Of course, I'm glad you like the idea. : ) Feel free to contact someone if you have any more questions or issues, we're all here to help!  ;D

Offline CnderAngel14

• Quarter Moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2018, 06:33:40 PM »

Of course, I'm glad you like the idea. : ) Feel free to contact someone if you have any more questions or issues, we're all here to help!  ;D

Will do! :D Thank you so much, btw I realized KITO was the one I was thinking of. About that tutorial one, I forgot it was a new type of website, so thank you so much for that. ^ ^ ( Also it answered my question what the games are called, which is IT. XD )

Offline PaperCut

• December MoTM 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2018, 06:34:52 PM »
Alright, locking since this has been resolved. Post a new thread within the help section if you need more assistance, or PM a member of staff.