April 16, 2024, 05:04:32 PM

Author Topic: It says its missing certain 'meshes' then shuts down? (with a link)  (Read 2619 times)

Offline DarkEssence

• New Moon
    • View Profile
While im trying to make a character it will say its missing a file or mesh then forces me to shut down the game. For example, ill be looking through all the body types then when I get to a certain amount a little screen pops up explaining the file cannot be found, or will do it right after I log in and then I have no choice but to exit out because i cannot do anything. It seems that when I download the game, not all the parts of it download completely with it.  Please help I really want to play this game  :)
I took a screenshot of it before it quit on me-->https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-pkP6r0oYG9c0VlTDlMYjFFN28/ed

Offline Dutchval

• June & August 2014 MotM
  • That girl who is always has too much on her plate
    • View Profile
Re: It says its missing certain 'meshes' then shuts down? (with a link)
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2014, 02:25:46 AM »
Hey there!
Your link doesn't work so I couldn't see what exactly went wrong, but I will give it my best shot!

It sounds like you're still able to get in-game, but just one of your files is missing, and if that is the case, then try deleting your version.txt file in your Last Moon folder. That will force the updater to re-update your game, giving you perhaps your missing file back.

If I solved the issue, please let us know so we can lock this thread! If not, please let us know as well, and maybe re-upload that image ;)

Good Luck!

Avatar done by Sinprince! Signature done by UltimateCreations!

Offline DarkEssence

• New Moon
    • View Profile
Re: It says its missing certain 'meshes' then shuts down? (with a link)
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2014, 02:32:35 AM »
Shoot ok ill try to fix the image. And thank you so much for responding so fast! Ill get right on it :D

EDIT by Zaroque: Please do not double post:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-pkP6r0oYG9c0VlTDlMYjFFN28/edit  ok I think I fixed the link hopefully //fingurescrossed//   

Also if the image seems blurry double click on it and it will zoom in and become not-so-blurry anymore.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 08:37:43 PM by Zaroque »