March 28, 2024, 03:57:01 PM

Author Topic: Last Moon For Mac?  (Read 6563 times)

Offline Qui

• New Moon
    • View Profile
Last Moon For Mac?
« on: February 06, 2019, 10:12:44 PM »
Hello I'm new here and all I have is a Macbook Pro computer, I've tried using Winebottler to install the game and got to the point where it would install files and say its successful but when I try to run the installation it doesn't open. It shows that it loads for a split second then nothing happens. I tried asking on the Discord server if anyone knew how but had no luck. If anyone knows how to run the game using Wine or any other emulators for mac I'd appreciate the help.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2019, 01:21:12 AM by CloudFish »

Offline PaperCut

• December MoTM 2013
    • View Profile
Re: Last Moon For Mac?
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2019, 12:45:51 PM »
Hello, If you want to play using a mac, you will have to download a windows emulator. If this doesn't work or Wine doesn't work, we cannot help you, my apologizes. Lastmoon isn't supported by Mac.

If you need in-game assistance, contact an administrator!

Offline Qui

• New Moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2019, 04:35:56 AM »
Hello, If you want to play using a mac, you will have to download a windows emulator. If this doesn't work or Wine doesn't work, we cannot help you, my apologizes. Lastmoon isn't supported by Mac.

The problem I'm mainly having is figuring out how to use a windows emulator and looking for someone here who could possibly help me out creating an application through the emulator because I can't figure it out. I would go to Wine for support but I don't know if they'd be able to help and I really want to play. So far I've only gone by youtube tutorials of how to do it but since the game is old I have no clue if the steps I followed from some random video even did anything. That's why I'm hoping for someone to be able to help me out. It's possible because multiple IT servers with the same client can be run by wine, but I don't know how to do it.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2019, 04:39:24 AM by NeeQuinzel »

Offline artsymars

• New Moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2019, 12:13:06 PM »
Hello I'm new here and all I have is a Macbook Pro computer, I've tried using Winebottler to install the game and got to the point where it would install files and say its successful but when I try to run the installation it doesn't open. It shows that it loads for a split second then nothing happens. I tried asking on the Discord server if anyone knew how but had no luck. If anyone knows how to run the game using Wine or any other emulators for mac I'd appreciate the help.

I downloaded PlayOnMac to run Last moon, and it works, hope it helps :)