April 18, 2024, 03:15:23 AM

Author Topic: Log-in issues.  (Read 2613 times)

Offline Redd

• New Moon
    • View Profile
Log-in issues.
« on: June 30, 2017, 09:35:23 PM »
So, after not playing LM for awhile and it uninstalled from my computer, I decided to install it and play it. I remember my account username and password.
Although, when I went to log in in-game, it had said "invalid username/password" even though, I had copied my password off a page that I had written it down on in a small notebook I had when I made my account.

Offline LOSER

• Full Moon
  • Nice work, bone daddy.
    • View Profile
    • Oshima
Re: Log-in issues.
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2017, 10:07:56 PM »
Possible connection difficulties.

But try a few times, make sure you didn't accidentally miss click, caps, or missing any characters.

If that doesn't work, you can try changing your in-game password, and or completely shut LM, reopen and try once before.
Helpful Links:
HELP || RULES || FAQ
"Life is for the alive, my dear."

Offline Redd

• New Moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2017, 10:16:18 PM »
I had just tried again about 7 times before attempting to change my password only to have the message "Password Change Failed"

Offline LOSER

• Full Moon
  • Nice work, bone daddy.
    • View Profile
    • Oshima
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2017, 10:25:34 PM »
Contact staff; Venwolf, Cloudfish, etc. about your issue.

It's possible your account had been deleted throughout the time you were absent, but still check with staff that can help you.

PS. Make sure your username isn't misspelled, double check everything again even if you already have.

Helpful Links:
HELP || RULES || FAQ

Offline Redd

• New Moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2017, 03:40:56 AM »
i know it isn't misspelled, but i thought of something, if the account was deleted, i would be able to make a new account with the same name? well i tested this out, and it said the username was in use. Also, after that I PM'd Ven.

Offline LOSER

• Full Moon
  • Nice work, bone daddy.
    • View Profile
    • Oshima
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2017, 04:17:55 AM »
i know it isn't misspelled, but i thought of something, if the account was deleted, i would be able to make a new account with the same name? well i tested this out, and it said the username was in use. Also, after that I PM'd Ven.

Than your account must still be active, must've just been password issues. Ven should be of help to you, wait for her reply since she's possibly asleep/busy.

Helpful Links:
HELP || RULES || FAQ

Offline Gray

• Full Moon
  • I'm officially gone from last moon, i love you all
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2017, 07:21:22 PM »
I'm sorry if someone already said this, because my page is having a lot of trouble loading, but Venwolf and CloudFish are able to help with this issue and can get this easily fixed. I would say a bunch of solutions but your PC is probably different than mine and I don't wanna screw up any of your stuff. Good luck bud!
Bye bye loves....