March 28, 2024, 10:51:09 AM

Author Topic: My Password wont work in-game..  (Read 2584 times)

Offline Pretty.Odd

• New Moon
    • View Profile
My Password wont work in-game..
« on: June 20, 2018, 09:26:12 PM »
Ok... so when i log into the website, (here) they accept my password. but when i try to log into the game, it won't accept my password! i have tried multiple times and even changed my password. Please help.. this is extremely frustrating..

Offline Alexis 1123

• Full Moon
  • discord- CodeBlue#6251 (Let me come and save u)
    • View Profile
    • Lastmoon
Re: My Password wont work in-game..
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2018, 04:46:48 AM »
i agree password really hard to remember but idk if i can help  first write the password down on paper so u wont remember and one thing did u have different pass or same??

Offline PaperCut

• December MoTM 2013
    • View Profile
Re: My Password wont work in-game..
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2018, 10:57:48 AM »
Steps to follow first:
Game and forum aren't linked, you will need to make a separate account for the game & forum.
Make sure caps lock isn't on.
Make sure your username is spelled correctly.
Make sure your internet connection is stable.
If you make an account using the same username as the account you're unable to assess in-game, it could be your account was never made or you've forgotten that game and forum are not linked. Accounts wont be deleted unless it's confirmed by the owner, and even then it's rare that something has happened to your in-game account.
Only an administrator can assess your in-game details, you will need to contact them if you wish to retrieve any lost passwords.
We won't ask for your password, please don't post it or privately message anyone with it unless you understand the risk, however a verified staff member may require your email you used for your in-game account if it differs from the forums details. They will check your IP or previous IP's, if they match your forum details you may regain access to your account, and your password will be reset. However I cannot confirm this, speak to any Admin in private (Rak, Myz or Dutchval.) and they can get back to you about this request.

Other options:
-
If you've forgotten your password, you may need to contact an Administrator with your in-game username & details so they may reset it. Otherwise, you could always create a new account, and privately message the staff team to confirm that you've moved to a separate account, and wish to have the other deleted from the game.

Please make sure you triple check your spelling, caps lock, or different country keyboard before you confirm you have forgotten your account details.

« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 11:15:44 AM by PaperCut »

If you need in-game assistance, contact an administrator!