March 28, 2024, 11:03:24 PM

Author Topic: Need help  (Read 3556 times)

Offline Miso

• New Moon
    • View Profile
Need help
« on: May 06, 2018, 10:45:19 PM »
I have windows 10 and have been trying to re-download the right version of Last Moon.  I have pretty much tried everything out there and nothing is working.  Is there anyone that can please please help me download this game so I can play. 
                               ♥Thank you!

Offline PaperCut

• December MoTM 2013
    • View Profile
Re: Need help
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2018, 06:09:50 AM »
I have windows 10, the normal download should work for you.
Normal:(https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0zAyTG9tE4ISkhOOTZwRjBVdVk/edit?usp=sharing)
Alt:(http://moon2.myzpyz.nu/setup.exe)

If it's because of an error message, please post that in reply instead.
What exactly is causing you issues with the download? Crash? Firewall? Anti virus? Freezing? File Missing?

Please let me know is more detail, as I stated the download should work fine for users with Window's 10.

If you need in-game assistance, contact an administrator!

Offline Miso

• New Moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2018, 02:01:48 AM »
I really appreciate the reply back! I kinda thought nobody would say anything, :/  I deleted my Last Moon, because of a friend who told me it was the wrong version. That theirs was in 2016 and mine wasn't. So then I went to re-download it back it started saying><  Google Drive can't scan this file for viruses.

setup.exe (542M) is too large for Google to scan for viruses. Would you still like to download this file?  Then it said: Download anyway >< ..so I did but it kept saying that the download was failing every time.  It wouldn't download at all for me. I then tried downloading the two links you sent me to download. Now when I try to log into my account its saying>< An exception has occurred! OGRE EXCEPTION(5:): Configuration Key: 51/1 not found in Quest.dat in Config::getValue  >< the only option it gives me is to click [ok] is it just an error and can it be fixed??                                                                   

Offline Miso

• New Moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2018, 03:46:55 AM »
Problem fixed now. had some help from RasenganPawz through discord. Thank you all! :)

Offline PaperCut

• December MoTM 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2018, 05:48:33 AM »
Solved by RasenganPawz, locked.

If you need in-game assistance, contact an administrator!