March 28, 2024, 11:06:29 AM

Author Topic: Ogre exception?  (Read 2923 times)

Offline LandOfSouls

• New Moon
    • View Profile
Ogre exception?
« on: February 01, 2019, 05:59:43 AM »
so ive been downloading Last Moon for about 3 hours now... and i finally have all the updates, and information downloaded onto my laptop. But, when i tried to activate the game an error pops up.

"OGRE EXCEPTION(7:internalerrorexception): could not load dynamic library .\Rendersystem_Direct3D9. System Error: the specified module could not be found.
in DynLib::load at C:kito\git\sources\dependencies\ogre_src_v1-7-4\Ogremain\src/ogredynlib.cpp (line 91)"

thats the full pop up i get. i tried to download DirectX or whatever the download is needed to get past this. ive tried reloading Last Moon twice since. i keep getting the same error and i'm not sure how to fix it.
ahhh.. im new

Offline Spades55

• Quarter Moon
  • Tripping over Everything
    • View Profile
Re: Ogre exception?
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2019, 07:32:33 PM »
Have you tried downloading all of the direct x files for the game? That may be the problem you're encountering
тaĸe yoυr тιмe and eхplore

Offline PaperCut

• December MoTM 2013
    • View Profile
Re: Ogre exception?
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2019, 11:48:15 AM »

Q: Game Error OGRE EXCEPTION line 91
A: If your error looked a little like the spoiler below, then you may be missing DirectX, or it hasn't installed correctly.
Spoiler for Hiden:
OGRE EXCEPTION(7:InternalErrorException): Could not load dynamic library .\RenderSystem_Direct3D9. System Error: The specified module could not be found.
in DynLib::load at
C:\kito\git\sources\dependencies\ogre_src_v1-7-4\OgreMain\src\OgreDynLib.cpp (line 91)

If you need in-game assistance, contact an administrator!