March 28, 2024, 08:11:27 PM

Author Topic: Ogre Exception line 343  (Read 2547 times)

Offline grafi

• New Moon
    • View Profile
Ogre Exception line 343
« on: October 01, 2017, 01:16:41 PM »
Hello, I'm pretty new at this game. I wanted to explore a bit and went into the Secret Tunnel, but was greeted by an error message instead:"OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): Material Terrain/FirstCave not found. in TerrainSceneManager::setup TerrainMaterial at C:\kito\git\sources\dependencies\ogre_src_v1-7-4\PlugIns\OctreeSceneManager\src\OgreTerrainSceneManager.cpp (line 343)" That error pops up whenever I want to go into the Secret Tunnel. DirectX should be installed correctly as far as I kno, if that information helps... How can I fix this?

EDIT: I just wanted to add that I get the same error when trying to enter Volcano, the only difference is that "Material Terrain/VolcanoTerrain" can't be found instead.
And while I don't know if it's related, but not important enough to open a new thread: Some of the portals don't work for me. When I want to go to First Cave or Badlands from Ante Realtus, I just get teleported back to Ante Relatus or when I want to go to Ocean from Jungle, I get teleported back to Jungle... I guess that isn't normal, or is it?
« Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 12:24:42 PM by grafi »

Offline Dutchval

• June & August 2014 MotM
  • That girl who is always has too much on her plate
    • View Profile
Re: Ogre Exception line 343
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2017, 05:13:13 PM »
I would delete your version.txt file to force an update. See if that helps
You can find it inside you Last Moon folder, which can be found by right clicking your LM icon and selecting 'Open File Location'

Avatar done by Sinprince! Signature done by UltimateCreations!

Offline grafi

• New Moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2017, 08:19:50 PM »
I did that now, but I still got that error and the portal issue is also still there... But stil thanks for the suggestion, anything else you could think of?

Offline Dutchval

• June & August 2014 MotM
  • That girl who is always has too much on her plate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2017, 09:41:48 PM »
Might be a non-existant map now. There are a few maps that are a bit broken like that.

Avatar done by Sinprince! Signature done by UltimateCreations!

Offline grafi

• New Moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2017, 02:36:11 PM »
Yeah that coud be it, I already heard that Underwater world didn't work. Then I'm gonna wait for the next update and wait until it gets fixed ^^.