March 29, 2024, 06:44:01 AM

Author Topic: Preset questions  (Read 1821 times)

Offline CanineCat

• Full Moon
  • freddie is a god
    • View Profile
Preset questions
« on: August 18, 2016, 08:13:56 PM »
Omg im so happy that DragonRe finished my preset, it looks so good and I love it, it so accurate to my actual RainStar character. But since this is finished, and my first preset, I have some questions about it for you guys. Number one, would you randomly put it in after I pay, or wait until the next update? Next, if I were to pay real money, who would I pay it to, and how would I pay it? And for giving the three diamonds, who would I give them too? NEXT do I need to send the files in? I put them in the preset folder to test it in the preset tester. I would like it if someone got back soon, Cheers,
woah im back wtf

Offline Venadryl

• Lead 3D Modeler
  • Developer
  • Previously known as Venwolf
    • View Profile
    • My Instagram
Re: Preset questions
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2016, 12:57:02 PM »
1. We'd put it into an upcoming update randomly after payment is received.  Presets are not guaranteed to be put into the next update after paying.

2. If you paid actual currency, you'd pay it to Myz through PayPal. Message him about it.

3. For giving in diamonds, any staff is fine.

4. Yes you must send in the files. They must be in a specific format. They need to be in a .zip file, with all the images and the material file.

For more information on this and everything else mentioned, see the actual thread that you should have read before making this post.
http://lastmoon.org/forum/updates-news/lm-preset-submissionsforum-mod-applications-update-6615/