March 28, 2024, 02:09:00 PM

Author Topic: "Oreo" Game  (Read 21883 times)

Offline Veronica

• Quarter Moon
  • Alias: Veronica, Celeste, Hina
    • View Profile
    • Quotev - Extremely active !!
"Oreo" Game
« on: May 14, 2015, 10:59:18 AM »
What's your opinion on the "Oreo" game?
What's "Oreo"?
The "Oreo" game is a game kind of like "Rock, Paper, Scissors Shoot!". You do it twice and whoever wins both rounds or won the last round tells the loser to ask out a person and they decide who.

Then what
If the person being asked out says yes, you have to say it was only a dare and break up with them. If they say no, the winner lost as well.

Opinions
I honestly think this game is very stupid. Reasons are below.

Reasons/Evidence/Support
Why do I think it's stupid? It's usually only the men playing this game and women mature faster than men do so even when they're mature, women are even more mature than they are. Men don't realize that women are fragile and can break easier than men, so women are the victims to this game. You don't even know how many times I've gotten asked out all because of this stupid dare game. Seriously, "Rock, Paper, Scissors Shoot!" is now a ruined game for me.

Stories/Experience
1.) I had a kid once say that they'd "do" me because of this stupid dare.
2.) The same kid asked me out, TWICE. I knew it was a dare so I said no.
3.) One of this kids friends asked me out. Knowing it was a dare, said no again.
4.) A kid one of my friends USED to like asked me out, said no since they sat in front me and I was able to see it was the "Oreo" game they were playing.
5.) My friend really likes this guy. He asked her out but as the dare. She didn't know and said yes. She told his friend that she actually liked him. Then he said it was only dare and she was really upset, and this guy's friend told him that she actually liked him (I disapprove of this crush but whatever, it's her crush). He asked her out again a few days later of this but she didn't say a yes nor a no because she wasn't sure if it was a dare again.

Conclusion
Seriously, this game is the worst. People can't tell weather someone is asking them out for real or just for the dare anymore! It's a shame that humans of today are ignorant enough to come up with things like this. "Selfie!", "Twerk!". And now, the Oreo game.
If someone makes another one of these stupid, life-ruining games, I want off this planet.
So, what are your opinions on this game? Have you heard of it before or not until now? Have you ever played it (BETTER NOT HAVE-)? Farewell!

Remember to follow forum/game rules though. o-o
« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 11:01:28 AM by KaiPudding »

Offline ...............

• Half Moon
    • View Profile
Re: "Oreo" Game
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2015, 08:17:31 AM »
Wow, that is a really messed up game. Glad I've never heard of it before. We used to play truth or dare which usually ended up with people being dared to kiss and such. That already made emotions fly about and people ended upset, so I can't even start to imagine how bad this could end up.

Offline Veronica

• Quarter Moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2015, 10:19:40 AM »
Yea, it's so dumb..
I can't believe they brought this game back.

I only recently learn that when Jason was younger, this game was around and slowly broke until someone brought it back now.

Offline Jenxie13

• May 2015 MotM
  • Full Moon
  • corruption is the result of too much power
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2015, 03:36:58 PM »
I've never heard of it before, but it sounds pretty cruel. :L People will be people I guess. xD

Offline Ruskiettia

• New Moon
  • I WILL BUUUURN MYYYY BREAAAAAAAAAAAD
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2015, 02:18:09 AM »
I remember being a victim of this when i was really young and naive, he even kissed me before saying it was a dare, and then he insulted me and left me to cry xP
Am I glad he's frozen in there and that we're out here and that he's the SHERIFF and that we're frozen out here and that we're in there, and I JUST remembered we're out here. What I wanna know is, where's the cave man?

Offline Veronica

• Quarter Moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2015, 10:20:10 AM »
Aw, wow.
He seems like an idiotic jerk.

I'm glad I"m not that type of guy.