March 28, 2024, 08:52:30 AM

Author Topic: A come back player/member CnderAngel14  (Read 6408 times)

Offline CnderAngel14

• Quarter Moon
    • View Profile
    • AngelCnderSwitchingAdventureGame[2nd website]
A come back player/member CnderAngel14
« on: April 26, 2018, 06:38:52 AM »
Hello there! First of, I want to introduce myself. I'm CnderAngel. ( You can call me, Angel or Cnder either way. ) Those whom would like to get to know about me, allow me to explain my come back. First of all, this account here is new. I haven't played nor been on this forum a few years now, if I remember correctly. Some of you, probably knew me as CynderAngel14, or some thing like that. ( I don't recall, though I have a screen shot of it. tho, but I can't remember where I saw it last in my hard drive. ) Anyway, I decided make a new account since I don't recall my info. ( Again this was a long time ago, and I don't have access to that account anymore... believe me I tried. Even tried several times, before making this account but honestly a lot happier with this one. P.s to the mods, if you are reading this. Feel free to delete that old account of mine. On both game and forum. :) )

Now that is out of the way, my username is the same as on the game. ^ ^ ( Those who are wondering. )

I'm an artist, animator but still learning. I'm also a game designer, I am currently making my own game, sadly that is on hold for now due to life at the moment. Those are wondering, I'll be happy to share a link below. Oh yes, I also do comics, and music. ( Though, haven't done much music in like forever. ^ ^" )

However, there is some few things about me, I am a reader starting to get into reading more. If you see me on, I might be reading or just relaxing wise, but I don't stay on far too long though. I do rp, but only in games or people I feel comfortable with. ( In game, I rp whoever, but no games, that's when I rp to those I feel comfortable with. )

Now, I would talk more about me, but I don't wish to take much of you're time. Feel free to pm though! I love making new friends. :)

P.s, just to avoid confusion, even though people do mistaken time to time, my Cnder/ user name haves nothing to do with that character from LOS.  Plus they're spelled different. ^ ^"Also, I am only a Classic Spyro the dragon fan, from the 90s. :c Sorry!

Links!:

To my game's website: https://cynderangel14.wixsite.com/angelcndersagame

Deviant art, those want to watch me or check out my art: https://angelcnderdream14.deviantart.com/?rnrd=228263

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/c/CynderAngel14oRDW

Offline PaperCut

• December MoTM 2013
    • View Profile
Re: A come back player/member CnderAngel14
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2018, 06:57:03 AM »
Hello Cnder, welcome back to LM. :) I hope you make lots of friends here, be sure to send your old account details to a administrator so they can remove your old login details because multiple accounts break rule guidelines. I hope to see you around more, both in-game and forum! Have an awesome day. ;)

If you need in-game assistance, contact an administrator!

Offline CnderAngel14

• Quarter Moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2018, 07:06:06 AM »

Thank you. :) I've seen you online actually, since I noticed its the same name you have there. ( In game wise. ) Oh yes I was some what thinking of doing that, since I did made this post. I wanted to assure the moderators about this, so they don't accidentally deleting my new account along with it. And I can see what you mean, though not sure why they have that rule honestly. I am assuming is to make sure the forum keeps it clean from false accounts? ( That is the only reason I can think of, I am assuming that's why. )

Oh I would message the admins, but like I said. I don't remember my information, the only thing I remember is just the username, which I happen to still have the screen shot from long ago. xD Also I do plan to get on more, ^ ^ whenever I can, so glad this game is still around. I am surprised these games are still. Though, I hope the new update fixes every thing, the game is broken but I still enjoy playing it regardless. :) P.s I added you as a buddy. :D

Offline PaperCut

• December MoTM 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2018, 07:19:56 AM »

Thank you. :) I've seen you online actually, since I noticed its the same name you have there. ( In game wise. ) Oh yes I was some what thinking of doing that, since I did made this post. I wanted to assure the moderators about this, so they don't accidentally deleting my new account along with it. And I can see what you mean, though not sure why they have that rule honestly. I am assuming is to make sure the forum keeps it clean from false accounts? ( That is the only reason I can think of, I am assuming that's why. )

Oh I would message the admins, but like I said. I don't remember my information, the only thing I remember is just the username, which I happen to still have the screen shot from long ago. xD Also I do plan to get on more, ^ ^ whenever I can, so glad this game is still around. I am surprised these games are still. Though, I hope the new update fixes every thing, the game is broken but I still enjoy playing it regardless. :) P.s I added you as a buddy. :D

I'll be sure to add you back if I see you, but make sure you still message someone in private. They can always use your IP to find old accounts, and remove them safely. The rules are to insure our members are safe, and can enjoy the game. That certain rule, is probably to avoid confusion, ban avoiding, and other mishaps it may cause if broken. But each rule has it's own meaning, and purpose. Wish you all the best, if you need any assistance don't be afraid to message me, or another member of staff. Or you simply create a thread, within the help section.

Offline ShadowSerine

• Half Moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2018, 03:06:08 PM »
Welcome back to LM, I hope u enjoy staying here. I shall meet you >:)

Offline CnderAngel14

• Quarter Moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2018, 06:26:11 PM »
Welcome back to LM, I hope u enjoy staying here. I shall meet you >:)

Oh thank you! :D Yup, hope to see you on the game as well. ^ ^ XD

Offline ShadowSerine

• Half Moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2018, 06:53:54 PM »
Yw, :3 It'll be fun in game.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2018, 09:32:45 PM by ShadowSerine »

Offline CnderAngel14

• Quarter Moon
    • View Profile

Offline PaperCut

• December MoTM 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2018, 07:02:34 PM »

:3

Yw, :3

By posting on the forum you agree to the following rules and policies:

4. Try to prevent single word posts. If absolutely necessary then it's fine as a last response. 

Please be mindful of the rule guidelines, thank you.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2018, 07:04:51 PM by PaperCut »

Offline Soffbois

• New Moon
  • Love Yourself
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2018, 07:08:26 PM »
welcome to last moon!! I just recently re-joined myself, used to play this game all the time.

Offline Alexis 1123

• Full Moon
  • discord- CodeBlue#6251 (Let me come and save u)
    • View Profile
    • Lastmoon
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2018, 12:14:28 PM »
welcome back i cant wait to see u in lm   8)