April 25, 2024, 07:22:14 AM

Author Topic: After all what has happened, an apollogy at hand.  (Read 2609 times)

Offline -MF- Frostora

• Quarter Moon
  • Always Looking Forward.
    • View Profile
    • My DA
After all what has happened, an apollogy at hand.
« on: August 12, 2015, 12:09:20 AM »
Hi all.

It's been a while I have been here, after the Chat with the owner of this program I Decided to stay away for sometime, even tho friends of mine at FLoFF my PCE group were looking fora good IT related game and Last Moon did give me good memories so I did lead them to this place, one is named Tarasaurus she is an Admin of my community FLoFF but is also willing to try out Last Moon :)

Anyways, I Want to apologize to what trouble I may have caused this place and some certain people and that it was wrong of me to make a mess of it. This place is indeed a cool place and it would be best for it to be preserved in it's current state.

Hereby I also apologize to Dutchval the owner of this community for my ways of mistreating her via the Skype call, she may contact me again, that is all fine by me.

Hereby I hope to get along with you lot I will try and get more members to this place since this is the best IT Server out there, all because it's different and the Crew that run it are a good bunch of people.

Anyways I hope I can be accepted again I am deeply sorry to what has taken place, that while ago.

Offline Midnight176

• Quarter Moon
  • I'm mcfucking back
    • View Profile
    • my gay dA
Re: After all what has happened, an apollogy at hand.
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2016, 03:06:13 AM »
I don't understand why anyone wouldn't wanna reply to this and forgive you. Is forgiving a hard thing to do now?
https://glasmar.weebly.com/
^ Come join this wonderful IT server, it's like the og IT!

Offline WhiteNightmare

• Quarter Moon
  • Mamma
    • View Profile
Re: After all what has happened, an apollogy at hand.
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2016, 09:28:23 AM »
Woooo hellooo!
Welcome to the Last Moon! <3

Thanks for the Ultimate Creations for this <3