April 25, 2024, 02:18:33 PM

Author Topic: Awkward moments  (Read 4368 times)

Offline Lyric

• the real slim shady
  • Full Moon
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Awkward moments
« on: May 04, 2015, 02:50:07 PM »
Hello and welcome to you, yes you reading this and to your pets cause they're cool too.
Alright this thread means nothing but I'm sitting In the middle of history right now after taking a test with nothing to do. In sitting here pondering what to do along with awkwardly watching the clock, I decided to check the forum since ya know, that's half of my job.
While sitting here intensely looking at my phone I noticed a friend of mine giving me a weird look. Of course being me I make a face back. Only then did I realize, I'm slouched over like Quasimodo and my leg is asleep. This is one of those moments where I realize how socially awkward.
Attractive huh?
I can't help but giggle at myself sometimes for just how stupid I can be. Honestly half of the time I'm not even paying attention so if people ask me something or include me in conversation, I'm stood there looking for somethin to add.
Don't even get me started on winking. Sometime when I blink it only functions in one eye. Yes I know this is normal and happens to everyone but when you're looking over to someone while doing it, that calls for "let's curl into a turtle shell" mode. Sometimes I want to shun myself. And people ask why I'm so quiet.
I have ADD which is an attention disability, so it only adds to the awkward moments. I can get lost in words because something else catches my attention. Literally I'll change an entire conversation because "oh my god, something shiny"
I also have flippy hair. These bangs cannot be tamed. Sometimes I pull my phone out to check them and end up trying to fix it. Its so stressful trying to make is oblivious that I'm pulling my hair over my face, making me look like Semara from The Ring in order to find where the hell each piece of hair is supposed to go.
This is my life, and this is why I proceed to lay awkwardly on my bed scrolling Tumblr for 14 hours.
Aside all this I hope everyone's having a fantastic day, and if you have any awkward moment stories, put them down below so we can all soak up each other's awkwardness.
Peaceskis
« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 02:57:00 PM by Lyric »

Avatar by iMorpheus! Signature by DubstepiC!

Offline Dub

• Developer
    • View Profile
Re: Awkward moments
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2015, 04:36:27 PM »
Damn I'd love to accidentally wink at everyone

Offline Husky

• Cobcat
  • Remember your constants
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2015, 05:08:13 PM »
MMM YAS moar socially awkward teenagers join the club son
I have a tendancy of making faces when drawing or sketching stuff out. Meaning if I was drawing a snarling animal, my face would look demented sob

Offline Venadryl

• Lead 3D Modeler
  • Developer
  • Previously known as Venwolf
    • View Profile
    • My Instagram
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2015, 01:13:49 AM »
Whenever I draw or am working on something, I have tendency to stick out my tongue. Makes for some really awkward moments.

Offline War

• Full Moon
  • best be left to his own devices
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2015, 04:56:42 PM »
MMM YAS moar socially awkward teenagers join the club son
I have a tendancy of making faces when drawing or sketching stuff out. Meaning if I was drawing a snarling animal, my face would look demented sob
I thought I was the only one
I pull faces that my parents laugh at and then they say "That's her concentration face"

Offline Veronica

• Quarter Moon
  • Alias: Veronica, Celeste, Hina
    • View Profile
    • Quotev - Extremely active !!
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2015, 02:41:54 AM »
Lmao please, my life obviously screamed "I'M SOCIALLY AWKWARD!" from the start.

- I pace around my room
- I talk to myself
- I'm extremely quite, even on the Internet. Depends on the topic and/or who I'm talking to though to make me talk.
- I bite my nails
- I rip at my flesh and suck on it
- I'm a big Manga reader
- I own UTAU's
- I automatically judge those girls that think they're popular and above everyone else but aren't and automatically think they're stupid, troublemaking and annoying.
- Anxiety
- Paranoia
- Insomnia
- Bad eyesight
- Deaf in one ear depending on how loud a song's volume is

I have reactions to this stuff everyday, lmao.
I even had my mom call 911 because she walked in on me pacing around my room, talking to myself whilst biting my flesh.