Community > General

Creepy pasta I made up. (Its long)

(1/1)

Blu:
Here it goes:

Me and my friend were having a sleep over. We were sleeping. It was about, 4:00 AM in the morning. Suddenly. I heard a crash in the kitchen. I slowly woke up. I rubbed my eyes and sighed, I tried to wake up my friend but he wouldnt! so I put on my glasses and put on my slippers and slowly went down stairs. As I went down the stairs I saw shadows, I looked behind me to see nothing. Just nothing was there, I wasnt  scared, just a bit creeped out. When I got in the kitchen I saw my favourite plate smashed on the ground. I sighed and rubbed my eyes. I got the dust pan and broom, And got to work by sweeping the shards of the plate up. I chucked it in the garbage and put the dust pan and broom away. when I got up stairs at the corner of my eye I saw this little boy standing in the middle of the hall, I couldnt see his face because his hair was in the way. There was only me and my friend at the house, no one else! I looked but to see nothing. I got in my room and got in my sleeping bag and finally got to sleep. The next morning I Slowly woke up. I looked beside me but it was blurry, I put on my glasses and my friend wasnt in his bean bag! I sighed and thought he went down stairs to get make up some breakfast. I got up and walked down stairs and sat at the table. I was right, he was making up some breakfast. I chuckled and said "Hey bud, Could you make me up some breakfast too?" My friend nodded. I smiled and then he said "I saw this, paper on the table your sitting at, it said 'I know your there, But you cant see me...'. It had horrible hand writing! Blu, did you do this to set up your silly pranks again???". I was confused. "No I didnt! Where is that paper anyways?" I said. He brought me my breakfast and sat down the table with me. The breakfast had Eggs, bacon, and pancakes. "Its gone, I threw it in the fire." He said quietly while eating his breakfast. We were both silent after he said that and I was already done my breakfast. I felt a bit sick after that but tried to hold it in. In afternoon I played Last Moon. Then my screen went black then ancient words coming up... I Didnt know what they were saying then the music started to slowly turn into muffled screaming and sobbing. I turned off my laptop and was scared something was happening. then there was a yell downstairs, then a little laugh, I jumped out of my chair ran down stairs as fast as I could, to see my friend in the corner in the room, curled up in a ball, He was quietly whimpering and pointed at the wall. there was a hanging child. I stood there, Pale, My heart started pumping and got closer, it was just a doll, but at my friends distance it wasnt... I took it down sighing and was reliefed. I told my friend it was fine and it was just a doll. He got up and sat on the couch grabbing a blanket and wrapping it around his self. He turned the tv on to channel "21" It was a kids channel. There was a kids channel called "Starps playground" I sighed and started to watch. There was kids, bruised badly, I listened, there was a man in a colourful suit, Then he said "Would you like to play with me?" The kids backed away and they shook their heads as a no. The man in the suit was called starps. Starps got angry. We thought this wasnt a kids show, I kept watching and a sick feeling was in my stomach.. So was my friend... Starps grabbed a kid with the most bruises, the child screamed but the other kids just, stood there, like they wanted to watch... I stared, I tried to get up, but some weird force held me down and the camera man pointed at the playground, it was rusted, old and it creaked in the wind. The camera man pointed at the kid, starps yelled at the kid and got out a razor blade and threatend her to go on the playground and she did, the kids stared at the little kid, they had expressionless faces on them. then suddenly the tv shut off, we could move again and get up, I suddenly burst off the couch and yelled "WHAT THE HELL!" my friend, stared at me confused, he slowly said "I-Isnt that, the old playground ne-Near the school...?" I suddenly stoped, And I nodded... I walked into the kitchen and saw another paper, It was large with bold writing saying "I  know your in there, Blu..." I stoped, and looked at my friend sitting on the couch. "Did you do th-" I suddenly stoped and looked up, There was the little boy with a knife in its hand I yelled "DUDE LOOK BEHIND YOU!" He did and there was nothing there. He rolled his eyes at me and then the tv turned on, it was static, but there was a figure in it, I looked at the tv and the figure started coming out and I screamed, It grabbed my friend but I ran out of the house... I cried, Fell onto the ground and my friend didnt come out, I didnt come in either, My friend wasnt seen again, I only had nightmares of him every... single.... night.......
THE END

All.I.Want:
-Slow clap-
Fabulous, Blu. This reminds me of Corpse Party for some reason.. Maybe the little boy ghost. -Shiver-
Thatgamegivesmenightmares

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version